ADVERTISEMENT

West Central

I've been waiting for him to enlighten us on this thread. We were finally welcomed back with his attention. All sarcasm (yes that was sarcasm) aside, it does make the thread more interesting have the great cheer hawks on board.

Its proabably time for another girls coach at dm c isnt it cheer hawks? Its been how many years with this one?

Out of 24 players at Van Meter, 1 came in as a freshman and 1 came in as an 8th grader. One of them moved into town from out of town and 1 blah blah blah. Everything you said about your team just makes it sound like you are making excuses because if you had them at that school for so long, why didn't the coaching staff develop them into better players?

Congrats to the Bulldogs for making it to state! Looking like the Boys will make it too!

I've been waiting for him to enlighten us on this thread. We were finally welcomed back with his attention. All sarcasm (yes that was sarcasm) aside, it does make the thread more interesting have the great cheer hawks on board.

Its proabably time for another girls coach at dm c isnt it cheer hawks? Its been how many years with this one?

Out of 24 players at Van Meter, 1 came in as a freshman and 1 came in as an 8th grader. One of them moved into town from out of town and 1 blah blah blah. Everything you said about your team just makes it sound like you are making excuses because if you had them at that school for so long, why didn't the coaching staff develop them into better players?

Congrats to the Bulldogs for making it to state! Looking like the Boys will make it too!

bulldog,

You keep bringing up coaching changes at DMC, as if its an ongoing problem. Lets do a comparison because I gotta tell you, I really like context.

DMC has had 5 coaches over the last 16 years.
01-09 (8 years) Klein
09-10 Newton
10-11 Newton
11-12 Stubbs
12-13 Cowell
13-14 Cowell
14-15 Johnson
15-16 Johnson
16-17 Johnson

Van Meter has had 5 coaches in the last 7 years
01-10 Who the heck knows...I can only imagine it was more than one
10-11 Criswell
11-12 Jenkins
12-13 Jenkins
14-15 Interim Coach (because your previous coach left just before the season started)
15-16 Roberts (parent coach because you couldn't find a coach during the search)
16-17 Roberts

So why do you keep bringing this up?

Just curious.

Sorry, I've been away on vacation.

Boom...you got me. Nice research. I only bring it up because we like to poke fun at all things dm c.

Looks like the balance of power has shifted back to Panorama.

I noticed Van Meter lost to Pella Christian and Earlham. With Van Meter losing much to graduation, I wonder if they will finish in the bottom half of the WCAC.

Earlham looks like they may be the #2 team.

3-6 is a toss up.

Definitely a down year from top to bottom in the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT