ADVERTISEMENT

Wegher?

Drake_Mallard

Freshman
Oct 5, 2007
Its an interesting thing. How is he doing down there.
From the outside, its interesting because he left one of the best football schools in Iowa (who has sent many players to Div.1) to another school a thousand miles away.
Thanks for the update.

I'm sorry I thought all of them had box scores but the 1st games don't.
It looks like RB and maybe a Slot WR

Originally posted by cruhawk:

Originally posted by Phil Collins:
Why is he playing in Florida?
Good question. In fact, a question for the ages.

Probably because academia at that community of students and scholars, well - they are engaged in higher education and research, and it is more of a probable at that school with football coming in at a near distant 2nd place. Not sure though, just a guess.

Originally posted by IowaHawkeye1964:

Originally posted by cruhawk:

Originally posted by Phil Collins:
Why is he playing in Florida?
Good question. In fact, a question for the ages.

Probably because academia at that community of students and scholars, well - they are engaged in higher education and research, and it is more of a probable at that school with football coming in at a near distant 2nd place. Not sure though, just a guess.
Maybe a Catholic school got out recruited?
wink.r191677.gif

Scary to think if Jack was still playing at Heelan this year in what would have been his Soph. season.. geezuz... just another weapon in an already potent offense.. wow..

He's a soph playing on a team that faces better competition than he would in Sioux City every weekend

If Johnny Football Jr is back in Sioux City next year. 3A look out I could see this happening.
This post was edited on 11/22 7:23 AM by nwiaguy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT