ADVERTISEMENT

****Week 2 Scoreboard****

St. Ansgar is up 33-0 on West Fork.

St. Ansgar looked less than ideal week one vs Osage with the game getting delayed and played Saturday afternoon.

Make that 40-0 after a pick 6. 8:09 left in 2nd quarter.

Class A #5 Woodbury Central beats #2 Logan Magnolia 18-13 with a 33 Yard TD pass with 45 seconds left in the 4th.

34-6 Regina over West Liberty as Galvan returns early from a suspension to play tonight.
The Regal psssing game showed up though, with a big game, and the tough Regal defense forced 4 interceptions from WL.

Last edited:
Pretty good game. Lions showed some heart and fight tonight. Think this team is starting to come together. Had the chance to tie it. Game of inches. Onward
Good game for the Lions. Their schedule is brutal - next week West Sioux!

Estherville 40 West Lyon 7
BHRV 34 Western 14
West Sioux 42 Sioux Center 27
ELC with an early season signature win over West Lyon.
Is ELC that good? Or has West Lyon taken a step back?
BHRV and West Sioux look like a legit state title teams in their respective classes!

BHRV and West Sioux look like a legit state title teams in their respective classes!
I wondered the same thing about west Lyon.

Also SK moved up several notches in my book this

Reactions: MsideChief
bhrv are usually very good every year, but i doubt seriously they make it to the title game in the dome....one team will stop them

bhrv are usually very good every year, but i doubt seriously they make it to the title game in the dome....one team will stop them
I think this BHRV team could definitely make it to the title game. This is one of their best looking teams in a while. With their schedule I think the only team that has a shot against them is Sgt Bluff. As long as they don't play Harlan before the title game, I think they have a pretty good shot at making it there.

Harlan may be the class of 3a but I think BHRV is a different beast than they were in the semifinal game last year. They aren't relying on 1 player this year to make plays. Sergeant Bluff has a great passing attack but they don't play defense like BHRV. BHRV is the type of team that does their talking on the field Sergeant Bluff just likes to talk. I really hope BHRV can take it to them.

Reactions: NWIA_37
ELC is legit, but West Lyon also had their top 3 QBs out and all three started on defense as well.
Always with the injuries. CL-GLR was down to their 6th string CB and 2nd string Safety against Sergeant Bluff. Hopefully both teams can get some guys healthy by next week.

ELC is legit, but West Lyon also had their top 3 QBs out and all three started on defense as well.
Develop more players. I feel zero sympathy for teams 2 waying too heavily.....especially 3QBs. That is just plain foolishness.

Develop more players. I feel zero sympathy for teams 2 waying too heavily.....especially 3QBs. That is just plain foolishness.
Huh?? So you are telling me programs have more than 4 QBs getting varsity reps at QB? Your comment is foolish.

Huh?? So you are telling me programs have more than 4 QBs getting varsity reps at QB? Your comment is foolish.
I think the point was, to have more players on the roster so you don't have to rely on/risk your QBs on defense...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT