ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 overview

Anonymous111

Freshman
Jun 27, 2018
Hey guys with week one now over, what is everyone’s thoughts on scores and your own personal teams heading into week 2

some of my personal thoughts looking at scores.
(Assuming all these scores are correct on score stream)

Hudson may not be a top 5 team. Don’t care what they return. They lost to a not good Jesup team

Edco wins comfortably over Bellevue. I already predicted a pretty easy win there, but thought it should be of mention. Bellevue although did lose pretty much everyone from last years great team

West Hancock is the team to beat. They pummelled a traditionally solid team and rival Garner. Look for them to go 9-0 and be the number one overall seed

Avoca will not be good this season. Absolutely demolished tonight. Played a good team. But if you are a good team you will never lose to a team by 40

Bishop Garrigans win streak ends tonight with a loss to eburg. Garrigan is a traditional power but so is emmetsburg and garrigan lost everyone

BGM is a damn good football team. Destroyed a “quality” Wayne team and beat Lisbon comfortably tonight. Look for them to be a top 4 team by the end of the season

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
Hey guys with week one now over, what is everyone’s thoughts on scores and your own personal teams heading into week 2

some of my personal thoughts looking at scores.
(Assuming all these scores are correct on score stream)

Hudson may not be a top 5 team. Don’t care what they return. They lost to a not good Jesup team

Edco wins comfortably over Bellevue. I already predicted a pretty easy win there, but thought it should be of mention. Bellevue although did lose pretty much everyone from last years great team

West Hancock is the team to beat. They pummelled a traditionally solid team and rival Garner. Look for them to go 9-0 and be the number one overall seed

Avoca will not be good this season. Absolutely demolished tonight. Played a good team. But if you are a good team you will never lose to a team by 40

Bishop Garrigans win streak ends tonight with a loss to eburg. Garrigan is a traditional power but so is emmetsburg and garrigan lost everyone

BGM is a damn good football team. Destroyed a “quality” Wayne team and beat Lisbon comfortably tonight. Look for them to be a top 4 team by the end of the season
Hudson with a loss to Jesup is 100000 percent not a top 5 team. They are not a top 10 team with a loss like that. Jesup is not a good program or team. Don’t want anyone saying well maybe they are going to be good either lol. I know ppl that went to school there and graduated just a few years ago and said they won’t be that great.
Anyone got any insight on south Winn losing to mfl. That one surprised me a bit

Was out at the bishop garrigan-emmetsburg game last night. Wow that was a tough, physical game. Score was 8-7 for most of the game. Emmetsburg pulls a drive together late in the fourth and pulls out the win. Emmetsburg is a tough team. So is BG. Both teams lost a lot, but big and return some very good players.

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
Hudson with a loss to Jesup is 100000 percent not a top 5 team. They are not a top 10 team with a loss like that. Jesup is not a good program or team. Don’t want anyone saying well maybe they are going to be good either lol. I know ppl that went to school there and graduated just a few years ago and said they won’t be that great.
Anyone got any insight on south Winn losing to mfl. That one surprised me a bit

Laughable! Not a good program you say? 41-6 over the last four years is Hudson! Your post stating otherwise is a joke! Will they be good this year? I don’t know....but to bash their program over one loss shows your ignorance

Laughable! Not a good program you say? 41-6 over the last four years is Hudson! Your post stating otherwise is a joke! Will they be good this year? I don’t know....but to bash their program over one loss shows your ignorance
I think you need to learn how to read my man lol was talking about Jesup and when talking about the top 5 or top 10 not talking about any other years but this year. You new to this site? Lol

Reactions: D3vilDog
Someone asked about South Winn and MFL, I do know that MFL has quite a few kids that are 3 year starters paired with a few really talented younger kids. I also don’t think SW is what they have been over the last 15 years or so. That’s why I took them behind EdCo in that district, so anyone know what happened to Alburnett I was surprised they lost to Vinton even though they were playing up two classes.

Someone asked about South Winn and MFL, I do know that MFL has quite a few kids that are 3 year starters paired with a few really talented younger kids. I also don’t think SW is what they have been over the last 15 years or so. That’s why I took them behind EdCo in that district, so anyone know what happened to Alburnett I was surprised they lost to Vinton even though they were playing up two classes.
Thanks wasn’t sure about MFL. South Winn I thought would be really good again this year returning an all state qb and all 3 of his top targets and a few were all district players. Also returned 5 lineman with starting experience according to the Waterloo courier. Edco and south Winn are not in same district, south Winn is in with Newman and st. ansgar.
Was curious on that alburnett game as welll considering they were getting a litttle hype

Pirate football is down this year and may be lower later this week. Some very good players on the field, just not enough of them. The hype has been WAY over blown going into this season.

The Falcons looked decent against a VERY VERY large Kuemper team in Carroll friday. 13-3 with 3 mins to go in the game. They should be just fine from here on out through week 9 now that they face some normal size high school kids ha!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT