ADVERTISEMENT

Week 0 Scores

cjm3260

Freshman
Jan 4, 2016
My phone won't bring up scores on the IAHSAA site so this is what I have found so far:
WACO 25 Janes 14
H-L-V 57 C-N 6

Anybody else have any to share?

Midland 50 LT 47

I'm not gonna say that I underestimated Midland in this game, but I for sure didn't realize the size and strength they brought to the field. Not just on their line, either. They have a big back and QB that like to ground and pound hard, too. My Lions made a few typical 1st game blunders, including three consecutive unforced 2nd Quarter turnovers that were just too much to overcome. In spite of that we still had a shot with 1st & 10 on the Eagles 20, down by 3 with under 3:00 minutes to play.

Bottom line. I think I saw two very different but talented teams who are gonna have a big say in what the post-season picture looks like in a couple of months. Best of luck the rest of the way, Eagles. I hope you run the table.

Last edited:
Reactions: BTB138 and roosterk
Does anyone know why the IAHSAA website isn't showing the scores?

The scores are all there, but there's something wonky with the display action. The page will come up sometimes, and other times just be blank.

Friday (08/17/2018)

CLASS 8:
District 2
WACO, Wayland 25, Janesville 14 ( (ND))

District 3
Midland, Wyoming 50, Lone Tree 47 ( (ND))
Springville 52, Winfield-Mt. Union 28 ( (ND))

District 4
English Valleys, North English 70, Twin Cedars, Bussey 6 ( (ND))
H-L-V, Victor 57, Colo-Nesco 6 ( (ND))
Iowa Valley, Marengo 62, Collins-Maxwell 16 ( (ND))
Midland, Wyoming 50, Lone Tree 47 ( (ND))
Southeast Warren, Liberty Center 46, Montezuma 35 ( (ND))
Springville 52, Winfield-Mt. Union 28 ( (ND))
WACO, Wayland 25, Janesville 14 ( (ND))

District 5
English Valleys, North English 70, Twin Cedars, Bussey 6 ( (ND))
H-L-V, Victor 57, Colo-Nesco 6 ( (ND))
Iowa Valley, Marengo 62, Collins-Maxwell 16 ( (ND))

District 6
Southeast Warren, Liberty Center 46, Montezuma 35 ( (ND))

Reactions: cjm3260
I'm not gonna say that I underestimated Midland in this game, but I for sure didn't realize the size and strength they brought to the field. Not just on their line, either. They have a big back and QB that like to ground and pound hard, too. My Lions made a few typical 1st game blunders, including three consecutive unforced 2nd Quarter turnovers that were just too much to overcome. In spite of that we still had a shot with 1st & 10 on the Eagles 20, down by 3 with under 3:00 minutes to play.

Bottom line. I think I saw two very different but talented teams who are gonna have a big say in what the post-season picture looks like in a couple of months. Best of luck the rest of the way, Eagles. I hope you run the table.
Hope to see you guys this post season!! Thanks, and good luck to your men too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT