ADVERTISEMENT

way to early top 10 2020 rankings

top 5 with new reclassifications
1.Regina
2. Saint Albert
3. Wapsie Valley
4.Grundy Center
5. st ansgar

So I am reading that there are teams in 8 man that have 20 more kids out for football than Regina. Are you on the 8 man board attacking those schools?
Does that school have a BEDS of 159?

Also, it would be really impressive for a team to have 67 kids out for football from an 8-man team if the cutoff BEDS is 120 (even though the highest I've see so far is 133).......

Last edited:
1. Regina
2. Regina
3. Regina
4. Regina
5. Regina
6. Regina
7. Grundy Center
8. Wapsie
9. West Hancock
10. The Field

Regina....a really great program over the years. I don't follow them closely but if you look at their history the past 15 years...they are on a roll. Much respect to them.

Now.....Let's not anoint them as Masters of Class A just yet. They got smacked by 3 good teams last year. Games that weren't close. They will certainly be towards the top of Class A...but they aren't in a league of their own when you compare them with other top Class A teams. As always.....it will get settled on the field.

Because they are St Alberts. Teams like St Alberts, West Hancock, Regina, Garrigan, St Ansgar... you give them the benefit of the doubt with there traditions and obviously also off what they have coming back. We had a “down year” and still went 6-3. We return all but 5 seniors and only 2 of them were really any good

St Albert vs Tri-Center will be for the District. Can’t wait!

Full disclosure: my son plays for TC. I am biased, but the their isn’t a whole lot of competition in the district. AHSTW will be back, but it’s going to take a few years. Their Jr high team has some athletes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT