ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Miami respond to making

dhetiger

All District
Jun 21, 2001
their first Final Four is awesome. I don't know if there should be a Final Four Lounge thread, but....

A team with a Final Four banner.

You're going to lose this one.

If Oats sticks around long enough, Bama will probably end up getting one eventually. But in typical March fashion, it’ll probably be from getting hot at the right time as a slightly higher seed, like AU did.

The only “good” stretch of basketball this team really played the last 4-6 weeks was the SECT.

If Oats sticks around long enough, Bama will probably end up getting one eventually. But in typical March fashion, it’ll probably be from getting hot at the right time as a slightly higher seed, like AU did.

The only “good” stretch of basketball this team really played the last 4-6 weeks was the SECT.
Maybe, but I'd bet on "Sweat Hog" Pearl getting a second before Oats gets a first.

The tournament is a fluky thing, so who knows. You guys had better regular season teams in 18 and 22 than in 19, but didn’t even make a sweet 16 in those years.
Very true. But we didn't have karma working against us in basketball. Our football team had 4 guys charged with armed robbery and we've been shit for the most part since. Your basketball team killed a young mother. Assuming karma does her thing, y'all are fooked for a while.

Very true. But we didn't have karma working against us in basketball. Our football team had 4 guys charged with armed robbery and we've been shit for the most part since. Your basketball team killed a young mother. Assuming karma does her thing, y'all are fooked for a while.

Ha. To be fair, your “karma” was the gum smacking tard you guys had roaming the sidelines.

Edit: that robbery actually happened before him. That’s been 12-13 years ago already? Fvck me

Reactions: dhetiger
Ha. To be fair, your “karma” was the gum smacking tard you guys had roaming the sidelines
And then the whores the next guy came in with. Your karma has started with your best player shooting like Stevie Wonder. Who knows what next year will look like.

I'd like to play and get into this debate...but I spend most of my fakin energy on orgasms.

I really tried to get into it this year. However, I didn't watch a single post season Bama game this year. That's probably why we lost. 😂

I did hear that gOates' SEC win record is the best in the SEC over the last 3 years and it's not all that close. I can't be troubled enough to look it up though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT