ADVERTISEMENT

Valley/Dowling Final Prediction

Listen, congrats to Dowling for making it 7 in a row. Amazing, but that streak would be at 1 in a row if Bettendorf hadn’t been completely shafted in the semis last year. Very unfortunate that it continues...

Reactions: Reasoned
...but that streak would be at 1 in a row if Bettendorf hadn’t been completely shafted in the semis last year. Very unfortunate that it continues...
Amen!
Rumor has it that Jayden Williams is transferring to Dowling...just a rumor ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: stickman80
How did that officiating crew get the 4A title game? Shouldn’t the 4A title game have the best crew? There is no way that group is the best Iowa has to offer. I’m not saying they did a poor job, but it’s a bad look when the white hat doesn’t use hand signal most the time and doesn’t call things the same way everyone else doing a title game did, for example calling motion on the offense instead of false start.

Reactions: ghost80
How did that officiating crew get the 4A title game? Shouldn’t the 4A title game have the best crew? There is no way that group is the best Iowa has to offer. I’m not saying they did a poor job, but it’s a bad look when the white hat doesn’t use hand signal most the time and doesn’t call things the same way everyone else doing a title game did, for example calling motion on the offense instead of false start.
The lack of an ejection or at least a flag on Valleys ankle crank of the Dowling QB was pathetic.

Congrats to Dowling and especially the Dowling coaches for refraining themselves on the sidelines after that terrible non call. You could see several of them worked up but quickly simmered down so they weren't given the flag.

The lack of an ejection or at least a flag on Valleys ankle crank of the Dowling QB was pathetic.

Congrats to Dowling and especially the Dowling coaches for refraining themselves on the sidelines after that terrible non call. You could see several of them worked up but quickly simmered down so they weren't given the flag.
Probably the best Coaching staff in the State, I'm not a Dowling fan, but I do respect the program

Reactions: ghost80

Probably why Boone refuses to move the season back. Too many snowbird officiating crews wanting to head to Arizona by now.

20 Easy Ways to Supplement your Retirement Income.

... 11. Become a high school sports official.

Last edited:
I late to the party, but did they end up suspending that kid from Valley for trying to rip off the Dowking QB leg/knee?

I late to the party, but did they end up suspending that kid from Valley for trying to rip off the Dowking QB leg/knee?

No flag no suspension. Personally thought a Roughness call was warranted but not an ejection. Too bad the QB didn't scream when the defender got up still holding onto his leg. It would have been hard not to flag.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT