ADVERTISEMENT

UGA/Bama Score

BKHusky

Varsity
Jun 30, 2005
So since we've all just bypassed the trash talking this week, what's everybody actually feel about tomorrow?

My head says 31-24 UGA, heart says 38-27 Bama.

Reactions: Bill_D
I got UGA winning but by a hellava lot less than Michigan…….unfortunately.

I’m confident, but I won’t predict a score.

That being said, 34-17 Bama.
I can’t imagine losing a game on UGAs home field in Atlanta or Athens. Hasn’t happened in the DYNASTY. Dawgs got lucky in the NC without our two best player who could name their score.

The last SECC blowout and the Blackout on their grass are still my two favorites.

Think of this
WA & TX in
FSU loses, out
GA loses close, GA & AL out
MI should win big, in
And #4?…….one loss (to the new #1 team) OSU in…..just a possibility, horrible as it is

Seems like Rees doesn't know that you are allowed to develop a script/execute a game plan in the first quarter. No idea what Bama's trying to do on those first two three and outs. Maybe the guy was open deep on the first play, I dunno.

UGA's first series was obviously planned and they executed it perfectly.

So since we've all just bypassed the trash talking this week, what's everybody actually feel about tomorrow?

My head says 31-24 UGA, heart says 38-27 Bama.
The game is not being shown in TX. A dispute between Tegna which has the main CBS stations in TX over the metro areas has run out and not been renewed. So I will not get to see it. Bummer.

The game is not being shown in TX. A dispute between Tegna which has the main CBS stations in TX over the metro areas has run out and not been renewed. So I will not get to see it. Bummer.
Bill, you need to ditch cable and get yourself a streaming service

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Holding calls in college football are infuriating. Each team gets away with a dozen beyond obvious holds a game, then they call a holding on one that wasn't even objectively holding 🤡.

Quite a turnaround though after those first two three and outs and UGA's first drive. We got a ballgame.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Holding calls in college football are infuriating. Each team gets away with a dozen beyond obvious holds a game, then they call a holding on one that wasn't even objectively holding 🤡.

Quite a turnaround though after those first two three and outs and UGA's first drive. We got a ballgame.
Yep. adjustments made.

Bill, you need to ditch cable and get yourself a streaming service
That’s kind of technical and I’m an engineer from the slide rule era. These damn phones scare me to death. They don’t do it as often now but they used to notify you on your phone a lot to have it on the charger at night as they were going to add an app or change something in the programming. The next day I had to learn to use the damn thing all over again. So when I got the notice I didn’t hook it up and it couldn’t add tge change. It notified me the next day, it couldn‘t add the app or whatever, but my way of using the phone hadn’t changed, so I was happy.

I used to have an E-Mail with Gmail. They sent me a notice that Google had done a bunch of things increasing the security on their accounts and to make them better. I declined it and stayed with the old deal which was easy to use. After some months they switched everything to th3 new system. I still haven’t figured out how to use it so I haven’t had any E-Mail for over a year. I got notified the other day that all accounts not updated will be cancelled Dec 2023, so yesterday I lost it totally. I am relieved.

its not that I probably couldn’t figure out how to fix it. It’s just that I liked the simple thing I had to which was open it up and put in a pass word and either read or send mail.

All my friends and family text me now. I like that. It works well.

I can’t imagine losing a game on UGAs home field in Atlanta or Athens. Hasn’t happened in the DYNASTY. Dawgs got lucky in the NC without our two best player who could name their score.

The last SECC blowout and the Blackout on their grass are still my two favorites.
As I said .. excuses will begin with McMonkey - domination so far without our best RB.

You are the number one bitcher and whiner about people being out injured. It happens to every team but you are the only one I have ever seen who persistently and categorically says they would have won if such and such player or players had not been injured.

You are the number one bitcher and whiner about people being out injured. It happens to every team but you are the only one I have ever seen who persistently and categorically says they would have won if such and such player or players had not been injured.
Amen

He missed throws all day. He made a few at some critical times and in the end did enough, but if he had had a good day throwing it, Bama may have been up 20 in the 4th instead of 10.
Exactly. If he could up his overall completion % just a bit, he'd be a beast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT