ADVERTISEMENT

US policy on terroism…….

Bill_D

Varsity
Jun 26, 2001
Has this policy changed? I haven’t seen anything on it recently. But Biden‘s intervention in the persuasion of ISrael to release more prisoners seems like a major change. The former policy was we didn’t deal with terrorism under any conditions. But Biden’s getting Israel to give more prisoners to get the hostages back seems like a major change. Am I right or wrong here?

I mean, a lot of Gator’s political brethren would tell you Hamas is the legitimate governing body of Palestine that is illegally occupied by Israel, and that Israel should be lucky that Hamas is even open to negotiation… Gator’s political brethren would say were supporting terrorism by funding Israel…

I mean, a lot of Gator’s political brethren would tell you Hamas is the legitimate governing body of Palestine that is illegally occupied by Israel, and that Israel should be lucky that Hamas is even open to negotiation… Gator’s political brethren would say were supporting terrorism by funding Israel…
Now now. They are simply against Zionist colonialism and genocide.

• Haha
Reactions: alphatiger08
Has this policy changed? I haven’t seen anything on it recently. But Biden‘s intervention in the persuasion of ISrael to release more prisoners seems like a major change. The former policy was we didn’t deal with terrorism under any conditions. But Biden’s getting Israel to give more prisoners to get the hostages back seems like a major change. Am I right or wrong here?
Do you really think he even knows what’s going on there……or here for that matter?

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
What the fvck are you talking about? There is not one of you that hates ragheads worse than me . You don’t know jack fvkng shit about what you are talking about. They hate all infidels too. You don’t have be Jewish. But no one of you know that because you’ve never set foot there.

We have 50 installation in Arab countries .. I have actually worked in Middle East and Israel for 40 yrs and have been shot at myself. Our biggest project now is north of Tel Aviv - Shafdan village where many were massacred. . and some of our people were injured.

So fvck you… and your Tigers too.

Once again- I guarantee you you don’t know Jack shit except what you read in the papers.

But no one of you know that because you’ve never set foot there.
Well, maybe... but I HAVE been to Terlingua TX and it looks just like the middle east.

And I put myself at some risk eating breakfast 1/4 mile from the border knowing there were 4000 Mexicans trained to kill me... so don't think for one second you can come on here, flash a few Jewish city names and make me nervous.

If you want that transfer order, you gotta ask me NICELY! :mad:

Well, maybe... but I HAVE been to Terlingua TX and it looks just like the middle east.

And I put myself at some risk eating breakfast 1/4 mile from the border knowing there were 4000 Mexicans trained to kill me... so don't think for one second you can come on here, flash a few Jewish city names and make me nervous.

If you want that transfer order, you gotta ask me NICELY! :mad:
Well, Terlingua does have one thing going for it. It is tge home of the world champion chili cook off. Was that why you were there?

Do you really think he even knows what’s going on there……or here for that matter?
Well, my point is I thought acceding to terroist demands was off the table and he seems to have persuaded Israel to give up more terrorist prisoners they hold. No one has spoken to that point yet. Does the US Govt. now accede to terrorist demands. The entire Hamas operation was to get hostages to get prisoners released.

Well, Terlingua does have one thing going for it. It is tge home of the world champion chili cook off. Was that why you were there?
Nope... my BIL's FIL has a cabin 12miles off the main road. Totally self-sustaining. Went to enjoy the solace, hiking, shooting firearms, few minor repairs, and played golf at a world renowned resort. On hole #12 (I think), the club pro told us you could hit a drive into Mexico if you pulled it slightly left.

He also said he takes a magic marker, puts his ex-wife's name & phone number on a few balls and purposely hits them over there.... :eek: 🤣 🤣 🤣

Well, my point is I thought acceding to terroist demands was off the table and he seems to have persuaded Israel to give up more terrorist prisoners they hold. No one has spoken to that point yet. Does the US Govt. now accede to terrorist demands. The entire Hamas operation was to get hostages to get prisoners released.
Q: how many jihadists were ordered released from prisons under the corrupt Trumpsky surrender to Taliban terrorists.?

The number starts with 5….

You agree most all ragheads would give their own life to kill an infidel American.

No, I don't believe that. But agree that sentiment is common in certain pockets around the Middle East. That sentiment is designed to control their own people at least as much as it's supposed to scare ours.

The premise was that Somehow I’m an Arab sympathizer.

Your politics tend to paint that picture....especially with regards to Iran. But of course the Iranians aren't Arabs.

Q: how many jihadists were ordered released from prisons under the corrupt Trumpsky surrender to Taliban terrorists.?

The number starts with 5….

There you go again...defending Biden policies by making a ridiculous comparison to orangemanbad.

One action was designed to end a 20+ year American war and occupation of a country that no longer wanted us there and whom did not deserve the American blood and treasure being spent to force liberty upon them. "Fvck you, we tried...this shit is on you now."

The Biden administration is buying American political prisoners from Iran and pressuring Israel to do the same through Iranian proxies. They are specifically rewarding terroristic behavior. The next time Hamas or Hezbolah terrorists invade Israel they will certainly be motivated to take more hostages as a bargaining chip.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT