ADVERTISEMENT

US Economy Grew at 6.9% rate in Fourth Quarter, Topping Forecasts. Biggest Year of Growth since 1984.

As I predicated. Unbelievable recovery from the Trumpsky Depression like crash of 2020. Recovery started when Biden got the nomination.
Imagine how much better it could have been if not for the disastrous response from the guy who said it was a "Democrat hoax", then told us we could just pray it away "like an Easter miracle". Unfortunately, we lost a needless amount of money and jobs because of our lack of competent leadership. Even Sleepy Joe in his twilight years has been a god-send by comparison.

Now let the meltdown over the good news about our economy commence here. 😆

Imagine how much better it could have been if not for the disastrous response from the guy who said it was a "Democrat hoax", then told us we could just pray it away "like an Easter miracle". Unfortunately, we lost a needless amount of money and jobs because of our lack of competent leadership. Even Sleepy Joe in his twilight years has been a god-send by comparison.

Now let the meltdown over the good news about our economy commence here. 😆
Anything positive is a hoax

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
That must be why the shelves are so bare. People have so much disposable income that they are just buying shit for the sake of buying it.
So you expect suckeye and gheyter to understand what you are saying. Dumbasses. BTW, still cannot find flavored cream cheese. My car hasn't been started in over a year and my SIL brought some gas over, charged the battery and took it to BEBO's for a fill up and wash. I may head to Walmart (perish the thought) in search of cream cheese.

Free at last!

Could just be people going back to work after we got duped into a year’s worth of home confinement.

You libs are more retarded about economics than you are about any other topic which says a whole lot. 😂
Didn’t the crash start March 2020. Dow plummeted 10k points , unemployment 10%, supply chain in turmoil… Remind me who was POTUS… and why didn’t he fix it then?

Trumpsky had a plan to declare martial law after the election… why not do what FTR did in WW2??? Price freezes , mobilize industries. He should have contracted REAL businessman like Bezos and Tim Cook . But they know like all successful businessmen that he’s a dumb fvck and a fraudulent corrupt con.

I’ll wait.

LOL! Where was this law?
I understand that you have no concept of reality living inside your racist liberal bubble, but if you haven’t heard, businesses far and wide were closed (some permanently because of your dipshit in chief) forcing people to…. Wait for it…… waiiiiit for it.. STAY HOME!

You uneducated, lazy puke, I’m not going to draw with crayons for you.

Reactions: billywayneluck
I understand that you have no concept of reality living inside your racist liberal bubble, but if you haven’t heard, businesses far and wide were closed (some permanently because of your dipshit in chief) forcing people to…. Wait for it…… waiiiiit for it.. STAY HOME!

You uneducated, lazy puke, I’m not going to draw with crayons for you.
(Wait for it, Otisville, MAGA by Gawd, stand back stand by , are registered trade marks of David _dennison, all rights reserved)

• Haha
As I predicated. Unbelievable recovery from the Trumpsky Depression like crash of 2020. Recovery started when Biden got the nomination.
You ass, you know if you have any sense at all that the recovery rate the 4th quarter reflected the effects of the end of the shutdown due to the pandemic. Any other result would be unbelievable regardless of anybody being President. The only thing you can credit Biden with is he didn’t impede it too much.

You ass, you know if you have any sense at all that the recovery rate the 4th quarter reflected the effects of the end of the shutdown due to the pandemic. Any other result would be unbelievable regardless of anybody being President. The only thing you can credit Biden with is he didn’t impede it too much.
Bill, congratulations you are the cousin Eddie winner today.
bingo-christmas-vacation.gif

Fox News was talking all last week about how the jobs numbers would go negative because of Omicron 😆 ...

Sassy, you stupid little bitch.

Jason Furman is going to toe your company line every single time, you simple fck. He worked for Obama, Clinton, and John Kerry 😂

Another example of you being an absolute dumbshit. Do you ever get tired of getting your ass handed to you?

Sassy, you stupid little bitch.

Jason Furman is going to toe your company line every single time, you simple fck. He worked for Obama, Clinton, and John Kerry 😂

Another example of you being an absolute dumbshit. Do you ever get tired of getting your ass handed to you?
So angry and desperate over the numbers. It's all feelings with your type. But I suggest trying to learn to cope emotionally with the cold, hard facts...

Not sure about everyone else here, but I definitely love getting my earth shattering news by some Twitter twat that goes by tommy vax bro. Lmaooooo

Fvcking losers.
I didn't even read the source - saw it was from sassy tits and knew it was typical cherry picking data with no context.

Same logic that would say "Covid is up 50% this week in our community!" when it went from 2 to 3 cases in a town.

• The United States printed a budget surplus of $119 billion in January, as tax receipts rose to $465 billion (up 21% from year ago) against spending that fell 37% from January 2021 to $346 billion. Last January under President Trump the budget red ink totaled $163 billion.Covid-related spending has continued to fall as the virus wanes and the country sees rising wages and lower unemployment across all job sectors that have resulted in more payroll taxes collected. The unemployment rate has slumped several percentage points since the Biden administration began attacking the virus crisis in a largely effective but uneven way. This puts the deficit for fiscal year (FY) 2022 at just $259 billion, considerably lower than the $736 billionthat was seen at this point in FY 2021 during that last month of Donald Trump's administration.

• The United States printed a budget surplus of $119 billion in January, as tax receipts rose to $465 billion (up 21% from year ago) against spending that fell 37% from January 2021 to $346 billion. Last January under President Trump the budget red ink totaled $163 billion.Covid-related spending has continued to fall as the virus wanes and the country sees rising wages and lower unemployment across all job sectors that have resulted in more payroll taxes collected. The unemployment rate has slumped several percentage points since the Biden administration began attacking the virus crisis in a largely effective but uneven way. This puts the deficit for fiscal year (FY) 2022 at just $259 billion, considerably lower than the $736 billionthat was seen at this point in FY 2021 during that last month of Donald Trump's administration.
LOL. You couldn’t have posted anything that made it clearer that recovery from Covid shut down, not any amazing economic changes was responsible for the big economic increase.

you still selling this bullshit? You and Puddin Brain might be the only people that don’t understand why this happened.

LOL. You couldn’t have posted anything that made it clearer that recovery from Covid shut down, not any amazing economic changes was responsible for the big economic increase.

you still selling this bullshit? You and Puddin Brain might be the only people that don’t understand why this happened.
No, we know. Just like we know the reason for inflation is the same. Thanks for playing.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT