ADVERTISEMENT

US Economy Grew at 6.9% rate in Fourth Quarter, Topping Forecasts. Biggest Year of Growth since 1984.

Scary what will happen in a few weeks. Example: Brandon will stop using the strategic petroleum reserve to lower prices after Oct 31. What should be held for a crisis has been used to placate the public during an election cycle.
And as a reminder - people on this board not only voted for that imbecile, but continue to defend him.

Reactions: dustinator
Scary what will happen in a few weeks. Example: Brandon will stop using the strategic petroleum reserve to lower prices after Oct 31. What should be held for a crisis has been used to placate the public during an election cycle.
What will happen is SOR release will end eliminating 1 mm bbl/day then he will began to replace that SOR at a rate of 1mm bbl/day and now OPEC has agreed to cut production by 2mm bbl/day . That my friends is 4 mm bbl/day eliminated from the current supply. That is 168,000,000 gallons/day . Wouldn't surprise me to see $6/gallon gasoline soon and who knows where diesel may go .

What will happen is SOR release will end eliminating 1 mm bbl/day then he will began to replace that SOR at a rate of 1mm bbl/day and now OPEC has agreed to cut production by 2mm bbl/day . That my friends is 4 mm bbl/day eliminated from the current supply. That is 168,000,000 gallons/day . Wouldn't surprise me to see $6/gallon gasoline soon and who knows where diesel may go .
Exactly. I’ve heard estimates up to $10-12 gallon gas. That should be a shot in the arm for the economy!

Edit: it will solve that problem with shipping containers too! Less shipping, fewer containers needed! Nice solution there @David_Dennison you did have it all figured out!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT