ADVERTISEMENT

Trump won’t be elected

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005
His inability to just shut up and talk winning issues will be the blame.

Stuck with 4 years of a majority in president, house and senate….maybe adding 3-4 scotus seats as well….will be his legacy

It’s disgusting- anyone with a pulse could beat these idiots

The great reset is in play and might not be able to be stopped

Stuck with 4 years of a majority in president, house and senate….maybe adding 3-4 scotus seats as well….will be his legacy

In summary, Lady Liberty is fvcked

…And to the Marxists who are happy with the total “fundamental transformation” of the United States of America.

And because of that fact is why I’m still angry with the idiot parts of the right that thought nominating Trump again was a bright idea. We need to destroy those Marxists, and Trump is once again running an awful campaign and is going to hurt the right in both the House and Senate too.

And because of that fact is why I’m still angry with the idiot parts of the right that thought nominating Trump again was a bright idea. We need to destroy those Marxists, and Trump is once again running an awful campaign and is going to hurt the right in both the House and Senate too.
He was doing well for about three weeks there. He was saying more with less, for the most part he had targeted comments that helped drive his campaign.

Then Biden dropped out and Kamala stepped in - and it’s like his entire campaign went into panic mode. Stupid! She’s dumb as a brick. Run as smart campaign and she’s toast.

I’m not sure why Trump doesn’t listen. Even as a narcissist he is smart enough to know you have to play the game. It’s unreal.

He was doing well for about three weeks there. He was saying more with less, for the most part he had targeted comments that helped drive his campaign.

Then Biden dropped out and Kamala stepped in - and it’s like his entire campaign went into panic mode. Stupid! She’s dumb as a brick. Run as smart campaign and she’s toast.

I’m not sure why Trump doesn’t listen. Even as a narcissist he is smart enough to know you have to play the game. It’s unreal.

The switch was the plan all along - the disaster debate was planned….theyve never done one so early.

Reactions: Reasoned
I cannot disagree but would

I cannot disagree. That said, I would vote for a steaming pile over any democrat

I cannot disagree but would

I cannot disagree. That said, I would vote for a steaming pile over any democrat
or a frozen tootsie roll piece…🤔 hell, I’d vote for a week old, dehydrated and half decomposed pile from my poodle!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT