ADVERTISEMENT

Trump losses keep mounting...

Menace Sockeyes

Varsity
Apr 7, 2021
Good job voting for this failure twice, whoever was dumb enough. Hopefully (since his whole life goal is seeing Daddy use his influence to get him money and power), Junior sinks into a depression and finds some rope and a closet bar soon. 😆

Last edited:
Nobody cares about Trump except betas like you and your circle jerk, sassy. But congrats, I’m sure the man that hurt your feelings is feeling pretty low today 😂
Most people on this board have echoed what the dude in the article said. It's pretty obvious that the best political move for both Trump and the GOP is to move past contesting the 2020 election. Efforts to ensure the integrity, as we have pursued in Georgia, are a different matter and our best hope for not repeating the 2020 shitshow.

Most Trump "supporters" aren't happy with some of his off the cuff statements where he was clearly talking straight out of his ass. Much of his Twitter activity, while entertaining from the standpoint of triggering liberals, were often unnecessarily inflammatory. All of this has been said multiple times on this board. I'll say this - despite some of the ridiculous and foolish things Trump has said, he hasn't shit his pants in front of a world leader or been rescued from the press by a staffer in an Easter Bunny costume. On the other hand, Joe does have ice cream and will cure cancer - so I will concede that to the Biden groupies on the board.

Good job voting for this failure twice, whoever was dumb enough. Hopefully (since his whole life goal is seeing Daddy use his influence to get him money and power), Junior sinks into a depression and finds some rope and a closet bar soon. 😆

You think anything and everything Trump is going to push Dementia into one clear thought without a teleprompter and help with his promise of a cancer cure? You voted for this life support system for a died up set of balls. Congrats.

You voted for a vegetable. So yea, shut the fvck up.

along with 70 million other Americans

I get to bust out this classic meme for this one

db434f2ff6cad8c5eeb77d39c2dbde17.jpg

You think anything and everything Trump is going to push Dementia into one clear thought without a teleprompter and help with his promise of a cancer cure? You voted for this life support system for a died up set of balls. Congrats.
Joe got his desk because he kicked Trumpskys delusional ass in 3 straight debates - without teleprompters. He simply can’t debate without being humiliated and lashing out like a child. He did the same thing in his Cabinet meets. That whe it was musical chair. He’s a kook.

Most independent voters saw it that way, too. Biden is far more intelligent than the ranting pouting delusional asshole.

I challenge you .z watch the clip industry you’ll be reminded why lost. All bluster .. no substance. Just like now.

Most people on this board have echoed what the dude in the article said. It's pretty obvious that the best political move for both Trump and the GOP is to move past contesting the 2020 election. Efforts to ensure the integrity, as we have pursued in Georgia, are a different matter and our best hope for not repeating the 2020 shitshow.

Most Trump "supporters" aren't happy with some of his off the cuff statements where he was clearly talking straight out of his ass. Much of his Twitter activity, while entertaining from the standpoint of triggering liberals, were often unnecessarily inflammatory. All of this has been said multiple times on this board. I'll say this - despite some of the ridiculous and foolish things Trump has said, he hasn't shit his pants in front of a world leader or been rescued from the press by a staffer in an Easter Bunny costume. On the other hand, Joe does have ice cream and will cure cancer - so I will concede that to the Biden groupies on the board.
The Easter bunny should have saved Comrade Trumpsky from being humiliated by that senile old man in 3 real face to face debates ;) Now THAT is humiliating.

Nurse loves to troll with the absurd take on events. Nothing gets a quicker response than an outright lie.
All three debates are accessible in many forums. Just pull one up - any of them.
He made Sleepy Joe look Presidential. That’s the reason main reason he lost.

Same reason that the RNC is discouraging any debates with Trumpsky or Herschel Walker. it would be a disaster.

All three debates are accessible in many forums. Just pull one up - any of them.
He made Sleepy Joe look Presidential. That’s the reason main reason he lost.

Same reason that the RNC is discouraging any debates with Trumpsky or Herschel Walker. it would be a disaster.
Another outright lie lol. You simply can’t help yourself.

Another outright lie lol. You simply can’t help yourself.
You don’t get outside of your bubble much
do you.?

There are many sources… pick one you like… but this is the chair of the RNC . Is she credible? It is clear they are terrified of Trumpsky and his endorsed robots in debates. You will see the same in Wyoming. Zero chance of the Trumpsky skank debating Liz. The outcome would be brutal.

Same with Herschel Walker…. Even vs member of his own party. FACT.

This is the new authoritarian norm to protect the QGOP… don’t put them in a position to answer the opposition… even their own party.

do you.?

There are many sources… pick one you like… but this is the chair of the RNC . Is she credible? It is clear they are terrified of Trumpsky and his endorsed robots in debates. You will see the same in Wyoming. Zero chance of the Trumpsky skank debating Liz. The outcome would be brutal.

This is the new authoritarian norm to protect the QGOP… don’t put them in a position to answer the opposition… even their own party.

maybe he just called a lid at 9 am

do you.?

Again, let me help you, Mr. CNN.

At no point in that clip or anywhere else does it say that’s the reason the RNC is discouraging the debates. As a matter of fact, it outlined for you in black and white exactly what they’re doing.

This shouldn’t be hard for even a hardcore lib like you to understand.

Run Herschel Run!

Protect and Endorse the mentally ill and violent like Herschel while spending millions to defeat ultra conservative Trumpsky opponents like Liz Cheney. 😂 Makes sense to me… but I can see the big picture.

OF COURSE YOU DO!

Compare qualifications voting record or policy of candidates Cheney vs. kooks like Herschel.. or MTG.

Your entire argument is moot when you take a step back and realize you worked to put the current disaster of an administration in power.

Run Herschel Run!

Protect and Endorse the mentally ill and violent like Herschel while spending millions to defeat ultra conservative Trumpsky opponents like Liz Cheney. 😂 Makes sense to me… but I can see the big picture.
Didn’t expect you to address your non-point that I completely obliterated which is par for the course. You simply do not understand politics.

do you.?

Stop calling yourself conservative...in any context whatsoever. I mean, it's fine...but you just aren't. You aren't even close in fact.

You can call yourself Santa or the Easter Bunny too if you like. That will be no less accurate.

Stop calling yourself conservative...in any context whatsoever. I mean, it's fine...but you just aren't. You aren't even close in fact.

You can call yourself Santa or the Easter Bunny too if you like. That will be no less accurate.
Aside from my intense dislike of a failed reality TV host and fraudulent businessman …. Which of positions are not conservative?

Aside from my intense dislike of a failed reality TV host and fraudulent businessman …. Which of positions are not conservative?

If that was the litmus test, I wouldn't be much of a conservative either. So this isn't about Trump (for me at least).

It would be a more efficient use of my time to name positions that you hold that are conservative. You are a liberal...you just hate the word for whatever reason so you call yourself a conservative.

Thanks. As I said… you just can’t come up with a singular position to say I’m a liberal. I’m the exact opposite.

Is Liz Cheney a liberal? Romney?

Thanks. As I said… you just can’t come up with a singular position to say I’m a liberal. I’m the exact opposite.

Is Liz Cheney a liberal? Romney?

I absolutely can. I'm absolutely not bothering to. You spout liberal shit all the time. Gun control today. Go back a week? A month? A year??? LOL

You wanted to force a mostly useless and unproven vaccine on the entire population.

That’s a leftist/big government position

Gun control, government subsidized "alternative" energy...anything the left espouses, BG is behind it. But he's not a liberal.

do you.?

Why would heneed to? Did he not win? Think better.

his endorsed candidates went something like 100 wins and 6 losses. Gonna suck being you in November

So Biden is second worst? That’s progress for you.
Biden is far and away the worst president there has ever been, and that’s saying a lot since another racist loser preceded Trump.

Biden is the leader of the biggest collection of dumpster juice trash people, and his constituents are no better than him. I’m glad to see his approval rating nosediving at a more alarming rate than sassy’s EBT card at a drag museum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT