ADVERTISEMENT

Trump losses keep mounting...

Biden is far and away the worst president there has ever been
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Until the next Democratic President. I’m sure it was Clinton, then, Obama, now Biden, like all the stooges of the far right parrot. The left didn’t do this with Reagan or GHWB constantly, because they aren’t smooth-brained children. Predictable from the board’s resident Far Right Karen though. 🤣

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Until the next Democratic President. I’m sure it was Clinton, then, Obama, now Biden, like all the stooges of the far right parrot. The left didn’t do this with Reagan or GHWB constantly, because they aren’t smooth-brained children. Predictable from the board’s resident Far Right Karen though. 🤣
Prior to Alzheimer Joe, it was definitely lib hero and racist trash Obama who is someone you identify with on many levels- a pure beacon of unathleticism, a vile racist, and married to a “woman” with a bigger cawk than him. Hits home doesn’t it?

10725870.jpeg

Ummm...yes they did.

Shhh....let it keep digging a hole. Fun to watch!
It's almost like some of you are too young or too amnesia addled to remember the term "Reagan Democrats", or to have seen his results amongst Dems in '84. Bad president in retrospect, but not necessarily the worst of all time. We aren't prone to such childish hyperbole. Definitely not in the case of GHWB, who was one of the better one-term Presidents ever, and even most Dems acknowledge this. Now W on the other hand...worst two full-terms POTUS of the last century.

It's almost like some of you are too young or too amnesia addled to remember the term "Reagan Democrats", or to have seen his results amongst Dems in '84. Bad president in retrospect, but not necessarily the worst of all time. We aren't prone to such childish hyperbole. Definitely not in the case of GHWB, who was one of the better one-term Presidents ever, and even most Dems acknowledge this. Now W on the other hand...worst two full-terms POTUS of the last century.

November is going to be historic

breakfast-bekfast.gif

Jesus fvcking Christ. You have democrats attacking Manchin and Sinema right now. Stop with the self righteous bullshit.

That's simply revisionist history. Did some Dems like him? Yes...but Reagan was HEAVILY criticized by the left. And, like all Republican presidential candidates (or actual sitting presidents) in my lifetime, he was compared to Hitler time and time again.

The Hitler thing happens every 4 years so please tell me about the childish hyperbole again.

Moderates are moderate but the left HATED Reagan as much as they have any Republican candidate not named Trump. In my lifetime W runs a distant 3rd while H is 4th.

FFS you people compared Mittens to Hitler. 😂

Reactions: dhetiger
That’s because the left wasn’t way out in fvcktardville. Reagan was the greatest president in our history so of course they went along for the ride. Now you’re just a band of blithering woke anarchists that just wanna tear everything down.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
That's simply revisionist history. Did some Dems like him? Yes...but Reagan was HEAVILY criticized by the left. And, like all Republican presidential candidates (or actual sitting presidents) in my lifetime, he was compared to Hitler time and time again.

The Hitler thing happens every 4 years so please tell me about the childish hyperbole again.

Moderates are moderate but the left HATED Reagan as much as they have any Republican candidate not named Trump. In my lifetime W runs a distant 3rd while H is 4th.

FFS you people compared Mittens to Hitler. 😂
Ask him how many times Tip O’Neill shut down the govt just to fvck with Reagan.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
That’s because the left wasn’t way out in fvcktardville. Reagan was the greatest president in our history so of course they went along for the ride. Now you’re just a band of blithering woke anarchists that just wanna tear everything down.
a lot of these woke people think they will profit from a "fair" society. They don't realize we will all be peasants if their heroes get free reign of our government and society. The most hilarious thing I ever saw was a pair of college students praising communism while toting iPhones, Macbooks, wearing designer clothes all while drinking $5 lattes at a Starbucks. They later drove off in a BMW. Like they would have any of that shit in a communist country.

Two words...Iran Contra..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT