In no order
DCG
Carlisle
Winterset
CCA
Creston

Two others to watch- Indianola and Keokuk

How tough is Raccon River in Softball?

***News flash*** the new Class 4A will be DOMINATED by the private schools. I've heard Assumption might petition to join this class as well. With Wahlert, Xavier, Heelan and Assumption (maybe)...we might as well call class 4A the Catholic League Tourney. The only question is will the state split them up so they don't have to play each other until the semifinals every year?? Honestly, does anyone think one of these 4 teams WON'T win state???

Assumption is staying 3-A, it's going to really help them in softball and their philosophy in the past has been all sports petition or no one does.

Woops-my bad. I was still in hoops mode.

I would have to put CCA and the 3 RRC schools as the favorites. Wonder how the softball coaches in the RRC feel about DCG switching conferences in a couple years?

RRC is hands down the best conference in the state. 3 of the top 4 teams. throw in bondurant this year who was in the 2a final 4. as far as DCG leaving.. cant imagine the coaches will be too upset considering they wont have to see lowery for a year or 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT