ADVERTISEMENT

Today, we are all cocks

Exposed when he lost the unheard of staff continuity. Dabo is a cheerleader.
Don’t undersell cheerleaders. Cheerleaders can and do win national championships: Phil Jackson, Pete Carroll, John Calipari, )and others) all are better cheerleaders than they are coaches and all have championships.

Cheerleaders definitely need to have good assistants under them, and they need to have skillful players who listen to that which the cheerleader believes they need to hear. Losing staff and/or losing players belief in what the coach is saying, is a deathknell for a cheerleader coach’s success. But don’t ever think that once they lose their magic, they can’t pick it right back up once they have the right mix on the team.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Don’t undersell cheerleaders. Cheerleaders can and do win national championships: Phil Jackson, Pete Carroll, John Calipari, )and others) all are better cheerleaders than they are coaches and all have championships.

Cheerleaders definitely need to have good assistants under them, and they need to have skillful players who listen to that which the cheerleader believes they need to hear. Losing staff and/or losing players belief in what the coach is saying, is a deathknell for a cheerleader coach’s success. But don’t ever think that once they lose their magic, they can’t pick it right back up once they have the right mix on the team.

I agree and they are usually outstanding recruiters.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I do think that sustained high level performance is probably more likely from a "process" oriented guy who keeps "cheerleaders" on his staff to recruit and fire the boys up.

And btw, the speech that Saban gave his players before the 2008 LSU game was cheerleading and it was brilliant.

You just have to pick your moments. Your program can't hinge on such tactics.

It’s better to laugh than cry 🤷‍♂️
Speaking of, Vegas’s adjusted win total for Bammer is now 8.5.

giphy.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137
About how I see it.
I have no words. Is Rees worse than O’Brien? Call some Fckin plays that cater to our QB that can’t read a defense.

Our defense isn’t bad at all, other than getting worn down in the 4th against Texas. I’m fine with Steele so far, though I’m still experiencing a little bit of LATAS over the Armstrong guy that bolted for Florida.

I have no words. Is Rees worse than O’Brien? Call some Fckin plays that cater to our QB that can’t read a defense.

Our defense isn’t bad at all, other than getting worn down in the 4th against Texas. I’m fine with Steele so far, though I’m still experiencing a little bit of LATAS over the Armstrong guy that bolted for Florida.
We can send you Bobo if you’d like

Just checked, that’s the same as us…..not great company to keep for a “national powerhouse” 😏
Only the mediocre are at their best every day.

We’ve been spoiled by winning 10+ games a year every year. Not happy with backsliding but the important thing is to make the necessary changes to keep us competitive. Gonna be tough to replace Lourde Saban ($1 to @Pops Masterson ) but he inevitability will retire. Until then it’s on him to right the ship when it falters.

Absolutely!! I say celebrate every fvcking SEC loss like they all do ours . Fvck em.

Pulling for Lincoln to win it at USC and replace The Goat when he retires.
I agree with you here. I've never been one to chant S-E-C, S-E-C. I cheer for one SEC team, screw the rest of 'em and I don't give a sh!t how many teams the conference puts in the playoff.

I agree with you here. I've never been one to chant S-E-C, S-E-C. I cheer for one SEC team, screw the rest of 'em and I don't give a sh!t how many teams the conference puts in the playoff.
No shit. Fvck the SEC. "I pull for the conference when.....".... Yeah? Go fvck off. This conference stabs each other in the back more than teenage girls.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
No shit. Fvck the SEC. "I pull for the conference when.....".... Yeah? Go fvck off. This conference stabs each other in the back more than teenage girls.

I guess I'm strange, it's almost like the extended family that you don't really like but still feel like they are family.

You can't really trust them, but you don't like seeing other people fvck with them either.

This goes for most of the teams. AU can suck a big fat one, as can Tennessee. The rest it generally depends on the opponent for me.

I guess I'm strange, it's almost like the extended family that you don't really like but still feel like they are family.

You can't really trust them, but you don't like seeing other people fvck with them either.

This goes for most of the teams. AU can suck a big fat one, as can Tennessee. The rest it generally depends on the opponent for me.
I pull for SEC teams when it can help AU or if they play bama. Otherwise, they can EAD.

Eh, to us up north B1G members you inbred malcontents (hey, just friendly jab 😊) have had the run of the FBS for far too long…🤔….well, we don’t care if you b!tch slap Michigan or THE 🙄Ohio State University, just let the rest of us have a win or two, right @IrishPokerDog 😏

Last edited:
I’m an SEC guy…. I hate all you other SEC phuckers right up until you all play OOC, then phuck yeah, kick all those other azzwhipes in da azz

I remember before we had playoffs, those AP voters would slobber B1G c@ck, and p!as on the SEC teams regarding voting, and tell the SEC it was just raining.

Yeah, I want UK to pile-drive their knee cap through your all’s team’s skulls, but it’s how SEC brethren are….. to hell with any non-brethren (no offense Reasoned)

Agree. UT and AU being down for a while even softened me on them but UT is improved so the hate is regenerating.

Agree. UT and AU being down for a while even softened me on them but UT is improved so the hate is regenerating.
Don’t worry soon enough they will be rollin down 65 with those gawudawful orange and white checkered overalls with fewer teeth than the third shift at Waffle House. That should be enough to get that hate flowing again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT