ADVERTISEMENT

Iran just attacked Israel.

Oh good. Now we get to spend more money we don’t have, and at some point I’m sure some of our country’s young men will end up dying over this.

I support Israel in general but I just fvckin hate the whole Middle East.
This is just another salvo in the 3rd WW….. NK, Russia, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Venezuela et al versus US, Canada, Ukraine, Europe, Australia, Japan, SK, Philippines, Israel, and *maybe* Saudi Arabia

China is on Russias side but playing the middle right now

With the other non-aligned countries yet to pick sides.

Failure to look the the glass clearly at the coming storm will just make the storm worse

Reactions: dhetiger
Yeah, I'm pretty much over the Middle East. If Israel wants to make Iran a sheet of glass, so be it. I'd tell the other Arab countries to back off and let Netanyahu do what he wants to the Ayatollah
I'd do it and call them to let them know they are about to meet God and should take the few minutes they have left to prepare for the trip. LOL

Again, probably good that I'm not POTUS.

This was more 'saber rattling' IMO than a real attack on Israel. I don't think Iran would have announced the attack is coming prior if they truly meant to inflict damage... and THEN to say the attack has 'concluded' unless Israel makes another mistake. Very odd way to attack your enemy, unless you just are making a statement to your people.

However, it gives Israel a reason now to bomb the shite out of Iran if they want to. Knowing how Israel likes to keep its cards close to the vest, I bet they'll do nothing for a while then retaliate in a manner that will make those ragheads regret this decision.

PS>now the senile old man who said ‘DON’T’ to Iran the day before they attacked (I guess they misunderstood our houseplant POTUS)… has told Nety the US will not back a retaliatory attack by Israel, and to ‘enjoy the victory’(?). So defending yourself against 300+ flying projectiles is a victory, so don’t bother retaliating. Sounds like Chamberlain appeasement IYAM… now I’m really hoping for a Republican Guard convention in hell.

Last edited:
This was more 'saber rattling' IMO than a real attack on Israel. I don't think Iran would have announced the attack is coming prior if they truly meant to inflict damage... and THEN to say the attack has 'concluded' unless Israel makes another mistake. Very odd way to attack your enemy, unless you just are making a statement to your people.

However, it gives Israel a reason now to bomb the shite out of Iran if they want to. Knowing how Israel likes to keep its cards close to the vest, I bet they'll do nothing for a while then retaliate in a manner that will make those ragheads regret this decision.
They smacked Hezbollah today

Israel kinda instigated this one by killing those RG dudes. But maybe that was in retaliation for something else. Who knows, it’s been tit for tat for thousands of years.
Hezbollah and the Houthis are funded by Iran and have been firing rockets and missiles at Israel since the day after the Hamas attack. I don't disagree with your point, but Iran is lucky Israel hasn't said "fvck it" and destroyed their country.

Israel kinda instigated this one by killing those RG dudes. But maybe that was in retaliation for something else. Who knows, it’s been tit for tat for thousands of years.

They targeted the RG leadership that are facilitating and planning the Hezbollah missile and rocket attacks.

One thing. This could allow Israel to knock out tge drone manufacturing sites in Iran. This would even help out Ukraine because Russia gets a huge amount of their drones from Iran. Bombs away.
Damn! Does this mean you’re only a part-time liberal?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT