ADVERTISEMENT

Three of you here applaud things like this…

All of us should applaud the exclusion of QAnon advocates and proven pedophiles from politics. This includes left wing radicals such as the Squad. Giving oxygen to their bullshit self promotion stunts should be ended. Yes or no?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
All of us should applaud the exclusion of QAnon advocates and proven pedophiles from politics. This includes left wing radicals such as the Squad. Giving oxygen to their bullshit self promotion stunts should be ended. Yes or no?
Perpetually trying to move the goalposts while admitting you are in favor of suppression of free speech. And this is the classic definition of the FA, protection from the government. But you don’t care about that.

Good. Force them into a building with their fellow cockroaches. Unfortunately Gaetz will have to find a place to host that’s more than 1000 feet from a playground or school zone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
Good. Force them into a building with their fellow cockroaches. Unfortunately Gaetz will have to find a place to host that’s more than 1000 feet from a playground or school zone.
You good with fvxkimg pedi in the WH feeling up young girls and thinking we don’t see what he’s doing?

Please find me a single link to any formal complaint from any of the victims or families . I will match you 27 : 1 on Adolph Trumpsky . I have mine ready.

You first… go
And you find us a link to anyone that’s been charged with insurrection. Silly lib.

Show once where Biden has ever been even charged with such a crime. It’s such a pathetic line of attack, the only ones who would stoop to such a level of loserdom are MAGAts.

The way he inappropriately touches little girls and sometimes women has never bothered you? At all?

The way Trump talks about women and his history with women bothers me. I'm man enough, and not owned by anyone, so I can admit it. I'm betting that you can't.

Bleat on, sheep.

The way he inappropriately touches little girls and sometimes women has never bothered you? At all?

The way Trump talks about women and his history with women bothers me. I'm man enough, and not owned by anyone, so I can admit it. I'm betting that you can't.

Bleat on, sheep.
The fairy you’re addressing is not a man. I was kind enough to offer free advice, but she declined. I can lead a mare to water, but I can’t make her drink.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The fairy you’re addressing is not a man. I was kind enough to offer free advice, but she declined. I can lead a mare to water, but I can’t make her drink.

I regularly read where the "crazy Trumpsky cultists" criticize Trump or some of the extreme loons on the right. It happens daily if not multiple times per day.

What I never see is our left-wing pinko communists criticizing anything from the left including our jello eating, diaper shitting, little girl groping president. Ever.

But we're the cultists? Haha, ok.

Show once where Biden has ever been even charged with such a crime. It’s such a pathetic line of attack, the only ones who would stoop to such a level of loserdom are MAGAts.
So you think being charged is the only indication? You don’t bu t you conveniently do here. There are comments by family members that say he is. And we all know Hunter is and it’s proven. You also think an accusation proves guilt because it’s Trump. Yet show me where he has ever been charged with that. Fock off while you’re at it.

There are about 500 Trumpsky brown shirts awaiting trial … it’s just getting started. Wait for it.

Hang Mike Pence!
Stand back and stand by!
You didn’t answer the question, as usual. But Trump! It’s become fun to watch you wallow in the shit that Trump has taken on you and your party.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
How many antifa or blm for setting fire to federal courthouses?
They should have been hunted down and prosecuted by the Trumpsky Barr DOJ… especially if there were documented conspiracies specifically targeting federal officials. Before Trumpsky, the FBI and Secret Service would be deep in your shit if you posted about killing a Potus VP or Congressman or Judge .

Threatening government officials of the United States is a felony under federal law. Threatening the President of the United States is a felony under 18 U.S.C. § 871, punishable by up to 5 years of imprisonment, that is investigated by the United States Secret Service.[1] Threatening other officials is a Class D or C felony, usually carrying maximum penalties of 5 or 10 years under 18 U.S.C. § 875, 18 U.S.C. § 876 and other statutes, that is investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. When national boundaries are transcended by such a threat, it is considered a terrorist threat.[2]

You might advise your Brownshirt Proud Boys QAnon pals that threats of violence do not fall under 1A protection. Here’s an example of one of your avowed Trumpsky brothers getting prison time just today:

Stand Back and Stand by !
MAGA by Gawd

Holy shit. Ever watch the news? Goddam you are pathetic.
Sure.. I saw it. It was a typical street riot. Burning and looting. Was anyone arrested? identified? Charged? You can’t prosecute a mob. 1 man = 1 case … were there arrests and charges brought?

Trump and Barr DOJ… why not?? Your turn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT