ADVERTISEMENT

Thoroughly disgusted

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
I’m tired of watching Georgia come out slow and lethargic. They will get their asses kicked against Ohio St and probably LSU playing this way. Two straight weeks they are getting manhandled physically, missing easy assignments on D. Ringo fvcking sucks.

Georgia couldn’t care less about this game. It’d be like Auburn playing UAB the week before the SEC Championship.

I’m tired of watching Georgia come out slow and lethargic. They will get their asses kicked against Ohio St and probably LSU playing this way. Two straight weeks they are getting manhandled physically, missing easy assignments on D. Ringo fvcking sucks.
Ok, maybe not Ohio St anymore. And not Clemson either, lol. I’m not one to pull for Sakerlina and is is t today but they have laid some wood 2 straight weeks.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Well, we did have to defeat the refs as well today. I don’t normally b!tch about officiating, but this was the worst I’ve seen since we lost the overtime natty to Bammer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT