ADVERTISEMENT

This is normal, right?

Biden showered with his preteen daughter gator
You got photos or eye witness report? If not.. didn’t happen.
OTOH I’ve seen pics of Ivanka sitting in Daddy’s lap, his hand on her ass. He said she had a great ass… he said he would date her ( fact). He’s also been been convicted of rape. The only question- does he kiss her and grab her pussy. He has stated that is is his MO. Plus he buys really expensive pussy just like Hunter.

He has settled 27 lawsuits for sexual assault.. this is doesn’t to be backing off.. just piling on
I love tor MAGATs like you to raise sexual issues about other candidates while your convicted indicted defendant is tried, convicted verified now as a sex offender.

You got photos or eye witness report? If not.. didn’t happen.
Yep, these are the words of a guy that truly just voted for the least worst option. The fact you are defending him, and with the weak ass logic you used, does nothing but cement the fact you are a liar. And even worse it seems to say you are good with that kind of behavior. Even your state fact checkers (Snopes) said there was no lap dance from Ivanka. So again I must ask you, what the fvck is wrong with you?

Last edited:
Yep, these are the words of a guy that truly just voted for the least worst option. The fact you are defending him, and with the weak ass logic you used, does nothing but cement the fact you are a liar. And even worse it seems to say you are good with that kind of behavior. Even your state fact checkers (Snopes) said there was no lap dance from Ivanka. So again I must ask you, what the fvck is wrong with you?
His brain is rotting from too many trips to Wesley's Boobie Trap.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT