ADVERTISEMENT

This board is lame.

Hawkness Monster

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2005
A kid jumps 7'2" on Thursday, and NO THREAD about it?
eek.gif

That was quite a jump especially after he had just run a leg of the shuttle hurdle relay.

Before one classifies this esteemed forum as lame, might it instead be possible that the 7-2 leap was another mythological event? Something that profound would immediately find its way onto Quikstats.

Tyler is one of my teammates and he jumped 7' 2" then had to go run the shuttle and couldn't get his rhythm back as he tried to get 7' 3"... Very impressive since his best all year was 6' 8"

So it's lame because anyone that has an account can start a thread? Instead of starting the thread about the HJ yourself, you start a thread calling the board lame for not recognizing it... not sure I follow you.

Regardless, it was quite a leap.

Originally posted by meandmyshadow:
So it's lame because anyone that has an account can start a thread? Instead of starting the thread about the HJ yourself, you start a thread calling the board lame for not recognizing it... not sure I follow you.

Regardless, it was quite a leap.

LOL.

Uh, I think I did start the thread about the kid's high jump. And you just posted in it.

Originally posted by meandmyshadow:
What was the title of this thread? Kids get great jump or This Board is lame?

Still, quite the leap.

Ok, you got me, partner.

This thread most definitely didn't inform anyone of the fact that a kid jumped 7'2", mainly because the thread title didn't say so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT