ADVERTISEMENT

The whole world hates Trump

Sure there are kooks everywhere. There are Americans who idolize Hitler and hate Jews. They are neo -Nazis called Proud Boys. Stand back and stand by.

Reactions: Pinehawk
Truth is inconvenient I guess. What statement do you disagree with? Do you deny that the Neo Nazis are solidly behind MAGA? “there were very fine people on both sides” ? You can’t undo it. I can provide you lots of photos and video.
That’s a completely out of context misrepresentation and you know it. That Charlottesville hoax was dispatched years ago, shame on you.

Truth is inconvenient I guess. What statement do you disagree with? Do you deny that the Neo Nazis are solidly behind MAGA? “there were very fine people on both sides” ? You can’t undo it. I can provide you lots of photos and video.
Do you deny that BLM and Antifa are solidly behind the democrat party?

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Sure there are kooks everywhere. There are Americans who idolize Hitler and hate Jews. They are neo -Nazis called Proud Boys. Stand back and stand by.

Trump is the first neo nazi that is also a HUGE supporter of Israel. A much larger supporter than the current administration. Strange bedfellows for a nazi imho...but what do I know.

How else does one interpret the word “ both”?

Here’s the correct timeline of the arrival of neo-Nazi militia.

You are being purposefully retarded.

There is no way that an intelligent person can actually believe what you are selling. That means either you are lying or you are a mouth breathing idiot. I honestly don't care either way.

Nazis chose the mufti's over the jews if you recall...and I know you must because you said you were an expert on Germany from the 1930's thru 1945.

Reactions: dhetiger
You are being purposefully retarded.

There is no way that an intelligent person can actually believe what you are selling. That means either you are lying or you are a mouth breathing idiot. I honestly don't care either way.

Nazis chose the mufti's over the jews if you recall...and I know you must because you said you were an expert on Germany from the 1930's thru 1945.
Anything to support orange man bad. A consistent position isn’t required.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Probably around the same time as my last sexual encounter with Jennifer Lawrence…

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT