ADVERTISEMENT

The party's over.....**

? No turn out the lights?

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
I don’t think the party is over yet, but the football landscape is changing, I can certainly see how Saban’s style may not be a good fit for the NIL/transfer portal world.

If it is over, well it’s been a hell of a run.

But on the same token, Bama was in the National Championship game only 17 games ago. It may be as simple as just a year with a schitt QB. Put any of the last 4 QBs on this team and Bama beats Texas and the conversation isn’t close to the same.

I don’t think the party is over yet, but the football landscape is changing, I can certainly see how Saban’s style may not be a good fit for the NIL/transfer portal world.

But on the same token, Bama was in the National Championship game only 17 games ago. It may be as simple as just a year with a schitt QB. Put any of the last 4 QBs on this team and Bama beats Texas and the conversation isn’t close to the same.

You just have to remember, all that is required to be an Auburn fan, for some, is that you hate Alabama. Our demise would equal that fans dynasty. JMO

Reactions: billywayneluck
You just have to remember, all that is required to be an Auburn fan, for some, is that you hate Alabama. Our demise would equal that fans dynasty. JMO
I had a friend say to me one time “Auburn can lose as long as Bammer does too”.

He’s ok with Auburn losing as long as bammer loses. What a mentality.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Or waffles. I think that was the call that particular morning.

I’m sure Bobbie has it archived in his message board database hidden in his bunker.
No doubt he does. I've never seen someone get that upset about something so trivial. I had literally said the morning of the game that Auburn was going to lose. I'm assuming he wanted me to go into depression because of it.

Now you sound like an Aggie. Saban and Bama deserve better than that. No “If wishes were horses….”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT