ADVERTISEMENT

The liberal elite are the most hypocritical on the planet

Kerry needs to burn jet fuel as he saves us all. Slowing/ending climate change with a few side trips to help Dementia cure cancer and completely ignore illegal immigration are a small price to pay for the tremendous leadership these elite minds bring to the table. Kerry may even need to buy another fleet of limousines and another private jet or 6 to undo the bad orangeman policy.

* I’m sure dumbass gator thinks Kerry would’ve been an awesome president
No.. I made significant donations to and voted for Bush / Cheney. As I dib Reagan, Bush Romney McCain. They hate the fvck out of Trumpsky too.

I need to get up to speed here… so help me out.

Are they RINO like the establishment GOP members and former appointees who unanimously hate his ass?? ??

This is now the party that boots staunch conservatives Liz Cheney and Romney but promotes QAnon kooks and pedophiles to front Trumpsky fund raisers . Let this sink in for minute..This is who you are. Tell me what you think.

dumbass

Reactions: Konigstiger
Kerry needs to burn jet fuel as he saves us all. Slowing/ending climate change with a few side trips to help Dementia cure cancer and completely ignore illegal immigration are a small price to pay for the tremendous leadership these elite minds bring to the table. Kerry may even need to buy another fleet of limousines and another private jet or 6 to undo the bad orangeman policy.
All insignificant problems to throw up a smokescreen for the cult suicide / genocide of the unvaccinated deniers… who will serve as willing breeding hosts for the new series of mutations.

Jonestown! Drink the koolaid!

Reactions: Konigstiger
No.. I made significant donations to and voted for Bush / Cheney. As I dib Reagan, Bush Romney McCain. They hate the fvck out of Trumpsky too.

Are they RINO like the establishment GOP members and former appointees who unanimously hate his ass?? ??

This is now the party that boots staunch conservatives Liz Cheney and Romney but promotes QAnon kooks and pedophiles to front Trumpsky fund raisers . Let this sink in for minute..This is who you are. Tell me what you think.

dumbass

I vote for Republicans against liberal scum

you embrace them because Trump hurt your delicate feelings

So you confirm that you believe that Cheney and Romney liberal RINOs and you would vote for a QAnon queen and pedophiile??? ??

Is that the best you have?

would you vote for a pedophile over Trump?

I held my nose and voted for mccain and that pos Romney

You voted for liberal policies that are and will continue to wreck this country for decades

I’m thinking long term

you think in short term because you’re a dumbass

You voted for liberal policies that are and will continue to wreck this country for decades

I’m thinking long term

Ah, invoking the Roy Moore strategy.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

dumbass

If everyone in DC hates you, you are doing something right. And nice move in making sure to tell us all the significant donations you have made. You are such a loving and benevolent god.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoned
All insignificant problems to throw up a smokescreen for the cult suicide / genocide of the unvaccinated deniers… who will serve as willing breeding hosts for the new series of mutations.

Jonestown! Drink the koolaid!

Dementia is stirring the liberal left Koolaid as fast as the old fart can... Puppet on a string

This is now the party that boots staunch conservatives Liz Cheney and Romney…..

images

I’m thinking long term

I absolutely regret my vote for Romney. Of course I would never have voted for Obama but I now wish that I had stayed home or wrote in Saban.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT