ADVERTISEMENT

That was some attack...

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
on Ft. Pelosi today.

Oh, it didn’t happen? huh, who’d have thunk. Maybe this huge militia of wild eyed, white supremacists is as real as Joe’s cognition.

on Ft. Pelosi today.

Oh, it didn’t happen? huh, who’d have thunk. Maybe this huge militia of wild eyed, white supremacists is as real as Joe’s cognition.
More likely your QAnon cowards don’t want to engage military troops with authority to use deadly force. Like your leader “ Ole Bone spur Trumpsky” he’s all mouth as long as he can get someone else to fight his fight. Then throws them under the bus and encourages their prosecution. I still LOL when I hear him say “ we’re going to the Capitol.. and I’m going to be there with you” LOLOLOL what a gutless coward.

Reactions: Konigstiger
More likely your QAnon cowards don’t want to engage military troops with authority to use deadly force. Like your leader “ Ole Bone spur Trumpsky” he’s all mouth as long as he can get someone else to fight his fight. Then throws them under the bus and encourages their prosecution. I still LOL when I hear him say “ we’re going to the Capitol.. and I’m going to be there with you” LOLOLOL what a gutless coward.

That's more likely than the entire thing being complete horseshit?

Interesting take.

Good points, especially since we haven't seen any dem lie about these types of things. Remember when AOC grabbed a baton at the Capitol and fended off hordes of people?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Good points, especially since we haven't seen any dem lie about these types of things. Remember when AOC grabbed a baton at the Capitol and fended off hordes of people?
So it’s your position that those 15,000 white folks who invaded the Capitol were all Antifa and BLM .. false flag right? Rudy said “let’s have a trial by combat”.So just for a sampling- what % do you think were Trump militants ?

So it’s your position that those 15,000 white folks who invaded the Capitol were all Antifa and BLM .. false flag right? Rudy said “let’s have a trial by combat”.So just for a sampling- what % do you think were Trump militants ?

Lol. No, my reading comprehension challenged friend, my position is that AOC was lying about where she was. I was pointing out that dems embellish, or flat out fvcking lie. You, being a lifelong Republican, shouldn't have any issue with that position, but I'm sure you'll insert Trump into your answer to me, even though my post had nothing to do with him.

AOC is a cvnt .. but it’s a total smoke screen to the larger event. Forget political sides for a min. You are a smart guy

.... a stop the steal rally was scheduled / tweeted a month in advance by the losing candidate ( ANY POTUS) Said candidate propagates proven lies ( stand back stand by , fight for your country .. let’s get wild, trial by combat) .. arrive 2 hrs before and conclude 1 hr before a constitutional formality . Said candidate promise a hostile crowd that he will lead them to the Capitol steps... names the targets.

No problem here.

AOC is a cvnt .. but it’s a total smoke screen to the larger event. Forget political sides for a min. You are a smart guy

.... a stop the steal rally was scheduled / tweeted a month in advance by the losing candidate ( ANY POTUS) Said candidate propagates proven lies ( stand back stand by , fight for your country .. let’s get wild, trial by combat) .. arrive 2 hrs before and conclude 1 hr before a constitutional formality . Said candidate promise a hostile crowd that he will lead them to the Capitol steps... names the targets.

No problem here.
Lol

Reactions: Reasoned

No problem here.

I'm sure that, in your mind, your comments have some sort of relevance to my statements about democrats being liars. The only reason I mentioned the Capitol riot was AOC's lies about being there. My statement was about lying. (I'm trying to be repetitive now because I'm hoping you'll understand and stay on topic. I know it's futile, but I'm trying). Dems lie. They mislead. The complete truth is a foreign concept. Again, you are a "lifelong GOPer", so I'm not sure why you are being argumentive. Unless....

I'm sure that, in your mind, your comments have some sort of relevance to my statements about democrats being liars. The only reason I mentioned the Capitol riot was AOC's lies about being there. My statement was about lying. (I'm trying to be repetitive now because I'm hoping you'll understand and stay on topic. I know it's futile, but I'm trying). Dems lie. They mislead. The complete truth is a foreign concept. Again, you are a "lifelong GOPer", so I'm not sure why you are being argumentive. Unless....
Maybe I’m an admitted Never Trumper for the last 20 yrs?

Nah, it's just been moved back 2 weeks, or something.

Source “Newsweek” LOL
Don’t put it past those malcontents (and many others in media) to go out and find some tobacco chewing souls, give them a little juice and send them to DC on 3/20 telling them it’s “show your rifle day” at the Capital. These people are shameless in their desire for a reason to flex their new found power...scumbags.

Reactions: dhetiger

No problem here.

fvcking ambien lol

I can disagree with the policies and characteristics of a single individual or small splinter group without switching parties. Many long time conservatives have publicly.

Do you support Marjorie Green? That determines which wing of the part you are in now. She is batshit crazy like the Boebert cvnt.

is Trump still Q?? What is the new inauguration date got the “19th POTUS” ? Anyplace I can go to join the satanic child cannibals?? Might want to ask your your Congressperson.

Here you go, Tucker hits the nail on the head, first it was a Russian under every rock, now it’s a crazed QAnon fanatic, when are Americans ever going to awaken from the leftist bamboozling? But hey, these brave guardsmen get a “ribbon” to pin on their chest for staring down the formidable (nonexistent) QAnon rabble, no, I’m not making this up.

Last edited:
Stupid fvckers. Of course they didn’t attack. Because they would have had their heads blown off. Such a cultish position to divert from reality and shame of invasion by Trump militants. It’s an embarrassment.

That’s like saying Russian ICBMs don’t REALLY exist because they haven’t fired one... therefore we don’t need to have any to fire back . Right??

Hey we can now save about $500B yr by shrinking military spending because of the brilliant new Carlson philosophy.

Stupid fvckers. Of course they didn’t attack. Because they would have had their heads blown off. Such a cultish position to divert from reality and shame of invasion by Trump militants. It’s an embarrassment.

That’s like saying Russian ICBMs don’t REALLY exist because they haven’t fired one... therefore we don’t need to have any to fire back . Right??

Hey we can now save about $500B yr by shrinking military spending because of the brilliant new Carlson philosophy.
You left wing nutjobs have no problem going on these wild witch hunts that produce nothing in the end.

But antifa just an idea, right lefty?

That's the worst analogy I've read in a while.

This is Russia, Russia, Russia all over again. Spin your ass off Mr Pelosi.

The concept of deterrence actually works well.

So for the record... you are a denier of an organized insurrection?

Why can't you read? Honest question.

Where did I say deterrence doesn't work? Where did I deny the dumbfvcks who stormed the capitol?

This falls under the “never let a crisis (even if nonexistent) go to waste” file. The “Let’s have the ability to Cheat” EO.
This is priceless, Biden said “In 2020, our very democracy on the line, even in the midst of a pandemic, more Americans voted than ever before,” hmm...there’s an old adage, it’s not the quantity but the quality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT