ADVERTISEMENT

Texas looks for real

I’m surprisingly impressed with Cal’s performance today.

Good offensive production.
I'd swap our QB for theirs in a heartbeat... kid is like 16-17 and that was a throwaway. We can't figure out their scheme... our scheme is to stop them 1st & 2nd down, then give up the 1st down on 3rd down. We honed it to perfection last year.

Reactions: Konigstiger
On their first drive, did they call us for a late hit on the QB as said QB was trying to make the first down on the sideline?

That can't be what they called, right?

I think the refs have money on the under in this game. Not sure the last time I’ve seen that many holds called in a half, much less a game.

Don’t get me wrong, all but one was a pretty obvious hold. They just let the offense almost hold at will these days so to see it called 5? times in a half feels weird.

Uh huh. You said that shit last year and then still beat Kirby. What did I tell you about doing this?
We lost a lot of dudes and have a new coach. While I trust the admin and the “process” that brought him to T-town, I need to see some results before I’m totally sold. I give the man a couple of years and then we will see where the predictions lie.

Legit not playing the jinx game. I think we drop a couple this year. I thought Auburn might be one but after today 🤣 … well we will see.

We could easily lose this game.

We're good at many, many things. Football just isn't one of those things.
Makes you wonder if DeBoer should have spent more time in the film room and less time fvckin around remodeling Saban’s office. 🤣

Iowa State says “hay!”
giphy.gif

Ole Miss looks strong so far. I recognize the competition but some of those stats are difficult vs air.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT