ADVERTISEMENT

EDIT: Tennessee continues to continue its dominance over lsu men’s sports

I know you’re a homer but LMFAO

You’d rather drink acid than give Saban credit for turning around that middling program 😂😂
No. I give Saban credit for a turnaround. But turning it around and being gone for 18 years of a part of 23 years and LSU still has a strong program with mediocre coaches? It’s the quality of the players. Man. In that time with crappy mediocre coaches like TN LSU won 2 NC and played for another. If Savpban had stated we might have as many as AL with our players. Read Pop’s post. He said the same thing but don’t understand it.

No. I give Saban credit for a turnaround. But turning it around and being gone for 18 years of a part of 23 years and LSU still has a strong program with mediocre coaches? It’s the quality of the players. Man. In that time with crappy mediocre coaches like TN LSU won 2 NC and played for another. If Savpban had stated we might have as many as AL with our players. Read Pop’s post. He said the same thing but don’t understand it.

Coaching bill….coaching and a good AD

Changes everything

Best compliance dept too lmaoooo

8qpxy1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Coaching bill….coaching and a good AD

Changes everything
Yes. 18 years of mediocre coaching like TN has had and maybe the second best record at winning things in football. Funny how you keep saying that with the coaches LSU has had. You haven’t yet answered why LSU has done so well with its mediocre coaches and TN has done so poorly with their similar coaches. Maybe you should try. Also why FSU and AU won one with mediocre coaches? Saban wasn’t there.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Yes. 18 years of mediocre coaching like TN has had and maybe the second best record at winning things in football. Funny how you keep saying that with the coaches LSU has had. You haven’t yet answered why LSU has done so well with its mediocre coaches and TN has done so poorly with their similar coaches. Maybe you should try. Also why FSU and AU won one with mediocre coaches? Saban wasn’t there.

Bill….you had years of mediocre coaches until Saban.

He changed everything for lsu

Would Les Miles have had the same success at LSU that he has if he had followed Dinardo and not Saban?
Dear Baby Jebus,

I'm struggling with the quoted post above and need your wisdom and guidance. On one hand, if Bill answers Husky's question with "of course not" this thread can mercifully die. However, if Bill will answer with a "we can't know that" or a "fvck yeah, mf'er" this thread could move to gold standard. See my struggle? Please touch Bill (not like Sandusky in a PSU shower) and have him answer this appropriately.

Amen. Holy shit. Pass the Tylenol.

Dear Baby Jebus,

I'm struggling with the quoted post above and need your wisdom and guidance. On one hand, if Bill answers Husky's question with "of course not" this thread can mercifully die. However, if Bill will answer with a "we can't know that" or a "fvck yeah, mf'er" this thread could move to gold standard. See my struggle? Please touch Bill (not like Sandusky in a PSU shower) and have him answer this appropriately.

Amen. Holy shit. Pass the Tylenol.
@Bill_D will you pull your head outta yore asss (and finger out of that 91 yr old neighbor’s assss) and put this to rest?

WTF? Are you getting charged per page of shiteposting ? Or just just have something against sports board bukkake?
😉
Seriously. We all know why they say 'DON'T FEED THE BEARS...'... because they will keep.coming.back. So.will.BillD.

Freakin' frack... enough already! 😵‍💫

Sorry @derek_tiger

With Tennessee’s 4th straight win over lsu this year (of course 😂) to win the SEC tournament, I see this going a few more pages

Complete dominance over the tigahs in men’s sports

Good. Now you are #1 in baseball nationally. See if you can get a NC there. Of course it will not help you with the portal and football. Chuckle.

If you’re lucky, you won’t have to play Tennessee again.

Those shit stains on your pants don’t scrub out so easy…and lsu shits themselves at the site of orange

If you’re lucky, you won’t have to play Tennessee again.

Those shit stains on your pants don’t scrub out so easy…and lsu sy in the CWS last yearshits themselves at the site of orange
Are you sure you are right? Didn’t we put you away in the CWS last year? If we play you again in CWS the same thing will probably happen again. TN shits it pants when it has a chance to win something significant. You should really try and get past that.

Like last week……for the SEC Title??

Dumbass

😂😂
So it finally won something. What about the CWS last year? Were you not one of the 2 favorites and didn’t make the finals. In basketball this year. Where are your NC? LSU won 2 last year and will likely win 2 this year. It has already won 1.

So it finally won something. What about the CWS last year? Were you not one of the 2 favorites and didn’t make the finals. In basketball this year. Where are your NC? LSU won 2 last year and will likely win 2 this year. It has already won 1.

Scoreboard on all lsu in all 3 big three men’s sports

SEC basketball champs
SEC baseball champs
SEC baseball tournament champs

4wims over lsu baseball this season (😂)

More wins than lsu in football over the last 3 years since we hired a coach (coaching bill)

Good Lord bill….no wonder your diaper has chapped you

😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT