ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a couple years old, but ironic nonetheless…

Is the Felon elderly at 78? He has off teleprompter brain farts , sleeps and shits his pants in court for sure. Couldn’t hide it.

I wish there was a different choice.. but in any case we will have a senile POTATUS.

I will vote for “least worst” non -felon.

Is the Felon elderly at 78? He has off teleprompter brain farts , sleeps and shits his pants in court for sure. Couldn’t hide it.

I wish there was a different choice.. but in any case we will have a senile POTATUS.

You clearly don’t understand the phrase “least worst” at this point.

Typical lib, simply refuses to take responsibility for helping elect the current trash and will continue to elect trash because of his emotions.
The stunning success of Bidenomics has clearly torn that ass up. You really celebrate run off to drops in the economy I’m sure.

Best economy on the planet. Name one country that is better.. I’ll wait.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
The stunning success of Bidenomics has clearly torn that ass up. You really celebrate run off to drops in the economy I’m sure.

Best economy on the planet. Name one country that is better.. I’ll wait.

I really hope this is simply a troll to get laughs/responses

So the pedophile then?

Just like some 2yo's can say the alphabet, while others are still pooping green in their diapers and having trouble with the word 'Ma-Ma', chronological age in humans can be vastly different.

If you didn't KNOW their ages, any objective person would think our no-energy potato is 20+ years older than DJT. And you just making up he shat his pants in court is just more of your crap like houseplant won 2 debates in 2020.

Trump is so high-energy his staff has trouble keeping up with him. Biden's staff has to lead him around, point him somewhere, and hold their breath while he makes some really difficult maneuver like turning, or going up some steps by himself.

BTW, Joe will be a felon as well... it won't take long after he loses the election for the full China / Hunter scandal reveals how much the 'Big Guy' pocketed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT