ADVERTISEMENT

Stingley looks like a clown trying to cover D Smith

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Terrace Marshall pussed out of the game, and now LSU’s best player looks like an absolute dipshit trying to play man coverage against Alabama.

I remember when @Bill_D said this would be LSU’s best team ever lolmao

Terrace Marshall pussed out of the game, and now LSU’s best player looks like an absolute dipshit trying to play man coverage against Alabama.

Devonta ate his ass alive last year and Stinkley made excuses. Now even if not in man- Smith is absolutely looking him up in zone to personally embarrass him. Epic all time ownage already... more coming.

Devonta ate his ass alive last year and Stinkley made excuses. Now even if not in man- Smith is absolutely looking him up in zone to personally embarrass him. Epic all time ownage already... more coming.

Yep and those fücking idiots keep talking shit to him. He’s on pace for 400+ yards ffs.

Smith is just a straight badass. Good lord at that last TD catch

HO LEEEEEE SCHIIITTTTTTTTT
That was freakish even considering what we’ve had at WR the last 4 yrs.

Just wait till waddle gets back January 1. Jeeeez.

WRU

I have to say that Landon Dickerson has to be my favorite OL since Barret Jones. He is absolutely bad ass . Talking shit to the DTs on every snap..blocking them 10 yds diwn it looked like he was screaming pointing to the scoreboard “we are kicking your fvcking ass ... stop us... stop us”

I have to say that Landon Dickerson has to be my favorite OL since Barret Jones. He is absolutely bad ass . Talking shit to the DTs on every snap..blocking them 10 yds diwn it looked like he was screaming pointing to the scoreboard “we are kicking your fvcking ass ... stop us... stop us”

One of my coaches told me once, “your team ain’t shit unless you have an OL with a loud pickup truck and a DB with a rap sheet.” 😆

I don't necessarily disagree but I'm not certain that he was the best WR on the team before the UT game. Maybe but certainly not by a wide margin.
Smitty real talent is tracking the ball in flight. Best hands and tracking in CFB since Jerry Rice. He adjusts his speed to let the ball land exactly in his handsome stride. Makes it look easy.

Waddle is close to that.. but faster and shifter in routes and after the catch. Changes direction full speed like Deuce Palmer.

Metchie is a clone of Amari Cooper.

still hard to believe we had all those dudes with Ruggs and Jeudy on the field all at one time last year . Makes me think that Mac Jones is just flat out better than Tua was even when healthy. Maybe Tua was better at timing the short slants on the run. For sure Mac throws the prettiest most accurate deep ball since Andrew Luck.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Smitty real talent is tracking the ball in flight. Best hands and tracking in CFB since Jerry Rice. He adjusts his speed to let the ball land exactly in his handsome stride. Makes it look easy.

Waddle is close to that.. but faster and shifter in routes and after the catch. Changes direction full speed like Deuce Palmer.

Metchie is a clone of Amari Cooper.

still hard to believe we had all those dudes with Ruggs and Jeudy on the field all at one time last year . Makes me think that Mac Jones is just flat out better than Tua was even when healthy. Maybe Tua was better at timing the short slants on the run. For sure Mac throws the prettiest most accurate deep ball since Andrew Luck.

It is bammer sin to say Mac is better than Tua, but a strong case could be made.

I don't necessarily disagree but I'm not certain that he was the best WR on the team before the UT game. Maybe but certainly not by a wide margin.
That only speaks to your WR room brother. I'm telling you, as an outsider, that kid is the best player on the field this year.

Tua was obscene on 3rd down. The only negative thing that you could say about his game was his size. Everything else is nit-picking.

Held on to the ball for too long, but the other side of that is he was throwing to 2 first rounders and 2 more that will be first rounders, so I’m sure in his mind he felt at some point one was bound to be open. Can’t blame him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT