ADVERTISEMENT

State Champs

nhswarriors why does Hoover seem quite "ghetto" if the school is practically in Johnston? I'm pretty sure the boundaries are hickman to the south and 30th to the east and that is nowhere near the ghetto.

Norwalk wins 1-0 over Denison to win the 1A state championship. Norwalk dominated the whole game and they finally got a goal. Great season to both teams!

Ankeny defeats Iowa City West 1-0 with only goal by Misel
This post was edited on 6/5 8:48 PM by hawkfootball1208if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

so my pre tournament predictions were correct! woohoo. congrats to all for a great season.

oh, i heard that xavier beat fort madison 7-2 for some much needed payback from the loss to norwalk.

does anyone know when fort madison scored? was it when xavier had subs in?

i went to hoover and played 4 sports so yea id have to say ive been to a couple sporting events.i just graduated in 06.its not ghetto.the fight was in the street in front of hoover, and that is its only connection to that.people dont present themselves to be ghetto.they dont have discipline problems.i know 1st hand so there is no one on this board that has any ground whatsoever to argue with me on that
This post was edited on 6/5 10:55 PM by baseballballaif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Congrats to Norwalk and Ankeny on their big wins. You both deserved it. One question though, was Cummings offsides when he scored that goal or was he fine? I couldn't really tell watching the game on T.V. Kinda weird how that game ended the exact same way as the Norwalk/Pella game. lol, Norwalk/Ankeny way to represent West Des Moines soccer club! congrats again!

He looked off to me, but it happens. He was on earlier in the game and got called off when he would've had a break away.

Oh, super good predictions..........NOT

Looks Like NO ONE predicted a IOWA CITY WEST vs Ankeny FINAL, except maybe FROSTY!!!!

Congrats to Norwalk and Ankeny, way to represent central Iowa.
This post was edited on 6/6 7:31 PM by socker_prep1111if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT