ADVERTISEMENT

Speaks Volumes.

@David_Dennison loves him some Mitt

Mitt is a democrat

Gator is a lib democrat
My man for sure. There are still some of the gutsy old traditional GOPs who don’t GAF about a twice Impeached corrupt POTUS who is now a cult leader.

Trumpsky did do some pretty Amazing things...AS I SAID in just 4 yrs took an all GOP Senate , House and WH ... and through his lunacy , conspiracies and corruption lost all three. In FOUR years ...SLLLOOOOWWW Golf clap.

now I have to admit .. That’s pretty good considering it took 20 yrs to completely bankrupt 6 businesses. He might needyou as a co-signer to get a new bank loan now tha DeutscheBank has shit is ass down.

My man for sure. There are still some of the gutsy old traditional GOPs who don’t GAF about a twice Impeached corrupt POTUS who is now a cult leader.

Trumpsky did do some pretty Amazing things...AS I SAID in just 4 yrs took an all GOP Senate , House and WH ... and through his lunacy , conspiracies and corruption lost all three. In FOUR years ...SLLLOOOOWWW Golf clap.

now I have to admit .. That’s pretty good considering it took 20 yrs to completely bankrupt 6 businesses. He might needyou as a co-signer to get a new bank loan now tha DeutscheBank has shit is ass down.

You’re such a short sighted dumbass

You’re such a short sighted dumbass
I’m guessing that you will support the leadership views of domestic terrorist cvnts like Hawley, Bopert and Greene over respected traditional GOP like Cheney, Sasse Romney etc? Is this your new GOP? Or Trump Patriot party? It took a lot of effort to lose the WH, Senate and House over two years. Maybe that’s not what the country wants.

I’m guessing that you will support the leadership views of domestic terrorist cvnts like Hawley, Bopert and Greene over respected traditional GOP like Cheney, Sasse Romney etc? Is this your new GOP? Or Trump Patriot party? It took a lot of effort to lose the WH, Senate and House over two years. Maybe that’s not what the country wants.

7080e77b422ee344df3736acaaaa2497.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT