ADVERTISEMENT

In and Out Burger closing

Shut yo damn mouth

What’s good to get there? I’ve tried a couple of the burgers and they were somehow both salty and low on flavor.

I’d eat it over Burger King or McDonald’s, but most other fast food burgers are better.

With the barbarity into which Oakland and San Fran are descending …. Who will need burgers? The populace can just carve raw steaks off their victims

Reactions: BamaFan1137
What’s good to get there? I’ve tried a couple of the burgers and they were somehow both salty and low on flavor.

I’d eat it over Burger King or McDonald’s, but most other fast food burgers are better.
I was an absolute fat yesterday and ate “mexican” at Phil Sandoval’s in Huntsville around 1:00, then stopped at Whataburger in Alabaster at 3:30ish because I was craving a burger (no onions because they’re disgusting). Then for the trifecta, I ate chicken & eggs and hashbrowns at Waffle House for dinner at 8:00 or so.

Drank water with each meal to keep a healthy hydration level and because soft drinks are for real fats.

Woke up around 3am and had to poo.

Greasy but delicious imo. Also you're going to make a freaking mess while trying to eat it.

Their milkshakes, and desserts in general, are very good. Eating there is a guilty pleasure. You can't do it very often as every bite brings you closer to death. 😂

Reactions: billywayneluck
I was an absolute fat yesterday and ate “mexican” at Phil Sandoval’s in Huntsville around 1:00, then stopped at Whataburger in Alabaster at 3:30ish because I was craving a burger (no onions because they’re disgusting). Then for the trifecta, I ate chicken & eggs and hashbrowns at Waffle House for dinner at 8:00 or so.

Drank water with each meal to keep a healthy hydration level and because soft drinks are for real fats.

No onions is a problem at In-N-Out.

Like you, I order w/out...not because it's gross for me, rather because onions kill me on the backside. But the damn burgers are mostly based on onions so I can still taste them and get the same indigestion.

The expression, "he's so ghey he moans while eating a corn dog" is apropos for In-N-Out food. It's just comfort food I guess.

Pops - you making the SEC tournament in NashVegas this year again?

Sometimes you have to indulge yourself. As long as it doesn't become a habit.

I know a fat here in ATL that has one of those QT soft drink mugs that looks like its the size of a pony keg. He goes into QT 2-3 times a day and fills it up with Coke Zero for something like $0.99. Also knows when BK, McD, etc have their burger specials and hits them every week. He weighs as much as my house. He doesn't get anywhere fast.

Don’t understand the In N Out thing at all.
I do. In and Out reminds me of what fast food burgers were like in the 70s and early 80s before they all went from just being an unhealthy pleasure (burgers in general) to absolute dogshit.

It's nostalgic, a bit like going back in time. Nothing more than that.

I have been to a number in CA and other places and some are pretty good but most are mediocre. The one here in the Woodlands is really good and swamped with customers. But when I visited my Granddaughter in LA we ate at several there and I thought they were pretty bad.

i like Whataburger myself, but I run into a subpar one every once in a while. They have the best fried onion rings and chocolate shakes.

Greasy but delicious imo. Also you're going to make a freaking mess while trying to eat it.

Their milkshakes, and desserts in general, are very good. Eating there is a guilty pleasure. You can't do it very often as every bite brings you closer to death. 😂
I don’t see it as greasy. I always get a double double with fries. Sometime I get em animal style. Levels and levels above BK and Mickey’s. Not even a comparison.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT