ADVERTISEMENT

Southeast valley OABCIG rematch

16snub59

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2021
This should be a close one. I honestly don’t know who is the best team in 2a is. West Marshall, west Lyon, OABCIG, southeast valley? Who knows. I figured spirit lake would perform better than what the score said

This should be a close one. I honestly don’t know who is the best team in 2a is. West Marshall, west Lyon, OABCIG, southeast valley? Who knows. I figured spirit lake would perform better than what the score said
I would think the game is in gowrie? Jags looked good tonite but rematches are hard to predict.

It’s in gowrie. This one could go either way for me. Who ever makes more mistakes loses this one. Wonder if they move graves out to DE again for this one

If OABCIG wants to win the rematch they will need to go high through the air. DeJean will not be able to do so with his feet alone. Even in their win last night they made too many mistakes and too many penalties to stay in front of the SEV balanced offense.

As lopsided as the GC game may have seemed the difference from it being tied at half was 2 stops for zero points inside the 10 that OABCIG was able to make. SEV will have to finish it when they get to the red zone and their lack of a kicking game means they have to get it in the end zone.

Should be a good game next week.....whoever gets their ticket to the dome punched definitely earned it.

If OABCIG wants to win the rematch they will need to go high through the air. DeJean will not be able to do so with his feet alone. Even in their win last night they made too many mistakes and too many penalties to stay in front of the SEV balanced offense.

As lopsided as the GC game may have seemed the difference from it being tied at half was 2 stops for zero points inside the 10 that OABCIG was able to make. SEV will have to finish it when they get to the red zone and their lack of a kicking game means they have to get it in the end zone.

Should be a good game next week.....whoever gets their ticket to the dome punched definitely earned it.
Yes they will! West lyon looks legit as well. Took Spirit Lake to the woodshed.

OABCIG was undefeated champs last year.....and the year before that. The year prior to that SEV ended their season in the playoffs. Regardless of their prior matchup this season they will be a highly motivated team Friday night and it is hard to beat a good team 3 times in a row.

Guessing SEV is glad this one will be at home.

OABCIG is crazy on offense. they spread you out and put a ton of pressure on your defense. you see more and more spread every year, but there spread is a whole new level. 5 wide empty

With wind today i think Jags have the edge. Time for power football and run it down there throats! Go Jags!!!

26-0 all Southeast valley at the half. Dejean has no time to throw last score was a sack fumble return for a touchdown.

Sev wins 34 28 after a late surge from the falcons!
Good thing they had the big lead......3 touchdowns in the final 2 minutes plus recovered an onside kick which gave OABCIG an opportunity to pull out a win. WOW.

The refs had some questionable calls to keep them in it late. Nonetheless the jags stood tall when it mattered. OABCIG is a very good team and was a favorite for many to win it all. Waukon is in my opinion the best team in 2a. We shall see how it all plays out!

The refs had some questionable calls to keep them in it late. Nonetheless the jags stood tall when it mattered. OABCIG is a very good team and was a favorite for many to win it all. Waukon is in my opinion the best team in 2a. We shall see how it all plays out!
Sometimes SEV can be their own worst enemy when they have a lead. They started out up 14-0 on Spirit Lake and then went to sleep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT