ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry to offend you gheyter

But this is funny as helll

Doesn’t offend me bro. As I said.. both are senile. One is a criminal. Biden is the least worst choice for democracy. I support Cabinet and Congressional government as opposed to Hitler 2.0.

I - ( like 100% of his former staff and Cabinet testifying against him all agree ) will be happy to vote for any GOP nominee except the Defendant.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Doesn’t offend me bro. As I said.. both are senile. One is a criminal. Biden is the least worst choice for democracy. I support Cabinet and Congressional government as opposed to Hitler 2.0.

I - ( like 100% of his former staff and Cabinet testifying against him all agree ) will be happy to vote for any GOP nominee except the Defendant.
lol - you defend Biden all the time. Don't be frontin' bro. We know better.

Id they had had the Easter bunny there it would have been a complete troll

They had other videos that were funny as hell as well. He tried to get a trash can to give him candy, played with a little girls hair, ect.

These kids are pretty smart. Perhaps too smart, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger

Just say...I voted for a slightly decomposed corpse rather than face my TDS head on....and call it a day imho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT