ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry geighter

They are dogshit. Maybe one day they won't be but today, beyond a novelty for the wealthy, buying an EV is comically stupid.
I’m the solar panel and wind turbine guy. I oppose coal fired power plants because they poison people. You are confused.

I don’t GAF about any EV but a golf cart.

I’m the solar panel and wind turbine guy. I oppose coal fired power plants because they poison people. You are confused.

I don’t GAF about any EV but a golf cart.

I made a statement of fact. Nothing to do with you.

A lack of affordable electricity is also bad for humans. People die when the grid fails. Some in the short term, others over time as the standard of life declines.

Give me nuke over coal all day. Wind and solar are unreliable, however. Not to mention that they are quite as green as we like to pretend.

Give me nuke over coal all day. Wind and solar are unreliable, however. Not to mention that they are NOT as green as we like to pretend.
Of course not, but the climate nuts still won't admit we don't know what to do with wind turbines that expire? Or that they kill birds of prey; or that the solar panels are roasting these same birds.

These morons are too busy wearing clothing made from oil (plastics), spraying paint made from oil (paint), in a spray container made from oil (containers)... stopping traffic forcing more CO2 going nowhere and interfering with emergency vehicles, etc... Honest to God, when I hear SOLAR or WIND I automatically put these clowns into the <80 IQ category.

Of course not, but the climate nuts still won't admit we don't know what to do with wind turbines that expire? Or that they kill birds of prey; or that the solar panels are roasting these same birds.

These morons are too busy wearing clothing made from oil (plastics), spraying paint made from oil (paint), in a spray container made from oil (containers)... stopping traffic forcing more CO2 going nowhere and interfering with emergency vehicles, etc... Honest to God, when I hear SOLAR or WIND I automatically put these clowns into the <80 IQ category.
I love the pic of some manly looking chick in combat boots drinking a $5-6 latte at Starbucks while on a MacBook with a “smash capitalism” or some such nonsense sticker. Enjoying the fruits of capitalism while railing against it. Typical fvcked in the brain liberal.

I made a statement of fact. Nothing to do with you.

A lack of affordable electricity is also bad for humans. People die when the grid fails. Some in the short term, others over time as the standard of life declines.

Give me nuke over coal all day. Wind and solar are unreliable, however. Not to mention that they are quite as green as we like to pretend.

I’d love to create two areas, one that gets 100% of its power from coal, and another that gets 100% of its power from wind and solar.

Then we can see which one has the bigger downsides to a functioning society. I wonder how an experiment like that might go.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I’d love to create two areas, one that gets 100% of its power from coal, and another that gets 100% of its power from wind and solar.

Then we can see which one has the bigger downsides to a functioning society. I wonder how an experiment like that might go.

Haha, yea...I wonder. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT