ADVERTISEMENT

So, what now?

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
We can speculate what Biden should have done, or what Trump could have done, but the reality is Putin invaded Ukraine. Russia is the 2nd largest exporter of oil, and is, unfortunately, a country from which we receive oil. Biden needs to make a strong statement today. Any, and all, limitations put on our own oil industry need to be lifted. Our allies need to know we can supply to them. As far as future moves by Putin, what should Biden say? I know what I'd say, but I'm confrontational by nature and don't have to worry about political backlash. Putin is saber rattling big time.

Putin unfortunately has the upper hand here due to their oil and gas exports. You hit them too hard, they'll just spike oil to $200 a barrel, greatly increase the price of natural gas, and cripple western economies. Sure it'll hurt their economy too, but their economy is garbage already and Putin doesn't have to answer to anybody.

Starting an operation to do anything and everything we can to increase natural gas and oil supplies is the obvious choice, but we all know that's not going to happen. Biden's agenda is to do just the opposite.

Putin unfortunately has the upper hand here due to their oil and gas exports. You hit them too hard, they'll just spike oil to $200 a barrel, greatly increase the price of gas, and cripple western economies.
Agree. That's why our oil industry needs to be ramped up

We can speculate what Biden should have done, or what Trump could have done, but the reality is Putin invaded Ukraine. Russia is the 2nd largest exporter of oil, and is, unfortunately, a country from which we receive oil. Biden needs to make a strong statement today. Any, and all, limitations put on our own oil industry need to be lifted. Our allies need to know we can supply to them. As far as future moves by Putin, what should Biden say? I know what I'd say, but I'm confrontational by nature and don't have to worry about political backlash. Putin is saber rattling big time.
Next up... China takes Taiwan and feckless, weak Biden scares China to death with talk of sanctions (meanwhile, Biden continues to profit from China).

Next up... China takes Taiwan and feckless, weak Biden scares China to death with talk of sanctions (meanwhile, Biden continues to profit from China).
If y’all think there are supply constraints with electronic components now - wait till that goes down. There are some components found in most ALL of our electronic devices that are made in one place: Taiwan.

Would you want a shooting war with with China? Is Taiwan worth a war. China is actually a bigger risk because we are trade dependent and they Own about $1Trillion in Treasury securities. That’s about 15% of our foreign debt. They could make a real mess right now with the current deficit.

Additionally Taiwan makes about 50% of the worlds semicors. That is a biggest er stregic threat. The US hasn’t kept up in semiconductor manufacturing. There is a bill pending in Congress that needs to get passed and implemented.. But in the current political dynamic it won’t get signed till the legislature flips. The “Gator recovery plan” has always been part of the infrastructure package needs to be diverted to construction of about 10 x $1 Billion plants leased to various manufacturers.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Millions in cash payoffs are not normally seen on tax returns. Act like you know something!
If that were the case, the entire QTrump Communists woul know about it and it would be all over RWM. It has to come in somewhere?

Challenge - find an article in a credible publication . Get back with me. Meanwhile I can absolutely link financial connection with Trumpsky mafia and children to Chines banks and stock markets, patents and trademarks. Accept?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
If that were the case, the entire QTrump Communists woul know about it and it would be all over RWM. It has to come in somewhere?

Challenge - find an article in a credible publication . Get back with me. Meanwhile I can absolutely link financial connection with Trumpsky mafia and children to Chines banks and stock markets, patents and trademarks. Accept?
One word "Hunter"...Oh and "10% for the Big Guy"! Nuff said..

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Would you want a shooting war with with China? Is Taiwan worth a war. China is actually a bigger risk because we are trade dependent and they Own about $1Trillion in Treasury securities. That’s about 15% of our foreign debt. They could make a real mess right now with the current deficit.

Additionally Taiwan makes about 50% of the worlds semicors. That is a biggest er stregic threat. The US hasn’t kept up in semiconductor manufacturing. There is a bill pending in Congress that needs to get passed and implemented.. But in the current political dynamic it won’t get signed till the legislature flips. The “Gator recovery plan” has always been part of the infrastructure package needs to be diverted to construction of about 10 x $1 Billion plants leased to various manufacturers.

Where did I say I want a war with anyone? I don't; however, if there were ever to be a war with China, the sooner the better... or we wait to they've polluted themselves half to death.

Just curious, has this administration done anything to bring back American manufacturing? I know Biden’s former boss was stumped when he was asked about blue collar jobs moving overseas.

“What magic wand do you have?”
MARCH 20, 2019 — BLOG
In June 2016, President Obama, in a town hall in Elkhart, Indiana, asserted that American manufacturing was merely a thing of the past.
When asked by an audience member why blue-collar jobs continue to disappear, the 44th President admitted that good-paying jobs in America were moving overseas under his watch. Mr. Obama asserted that “some of those jobs of the past are just not going to come back.”
“When somebody says . . . that he’s going to bring all these jobs back, well, how exactly are you going to do that? What are you going to do?,” Mr. Obama asked.
“There’s no answer to it. . . . What magic wand do you have?

Our last President was actually helping in this matter.

Millions in cash payoffs are not normally seen on tax returns. Act like you know something!
Have you seen the latest IRS guidelines? They also want you to pay taxes on bribes, stolen property, income from illegal activity, etc. it’s true! In writing on irs.gov!

Conservatives who struggled to graduate high school all on social media like...
FMJ5lCXXEAkcjDS.jpg

Would you want a shooting war with with China?

No.

Is Taiwan worth a war.

Perhaps.

It will take 10 years to get a majority of the semiconductor manufacturing back up to speed if we allow China to take it by force and then have the ability to deny us access or steal our intellectual property while producing our most sensitive hardware components, both private sector and military.

Note, 10 years gets us back the MAJORITY...not all of it back.

Conservatives who struggled to graduate high school all on social media like...
FMJ5lCXXEAkcjDS.jpg
Hopefully “their” doing ok, Mr. MIT 🤣

Meanwhile, your stupid ass is riding around double masked in your Prius while listening to Fall Out Boy on your way to your manicure appointment.

Go get em, sassy! You tell em, sport!

• Haha
No.

Perhaps.

It will take 10 years to get a majority of the semiconductor manufacturing back up to speed if we allow China to take it by force and then have the ability to deny us access or steal our intellectual property while producing our most sensitive hardware components, both private sector and military.

Actually, unless the feds turn loose rare earth mining in Wyoming, we really can’t phuck with China….. not without a buy back program in place for used chip devices for recycling

Actually, unless the feds turn loose rare earth mining in Wyoming, we really can’t phuck with China….. not without a buy back program in place for used chip devices for recycling

My understanding is that we're capable of meeting our RE material needs within a year or two of making that call in the western US, but production/refining costs will skyrocket.

Also, Australia and others would be ecstatic to help bridge the gap...but of course at an increased price.

No.

Perhaps.

Disagree… I’d say 5 years. .. both Intel and Samsung are completing gigafactories that can equal or surpass Taiwan within 2-3 years. There are 3-4 others that we are designing huge Ultrafiltration plants for process water. Apple needs to step up too.
US needs to start building factories today. It’s cheaper and more practical than losing ships, planes and lives.

As advanced as our military is, the strealth subs hypersonic weapons from Russia and China would still take a huge toll on Carriers , destroyers ,and bombers.

Same thing goes for rubber. Metals, durable goods, pharma, Petrochemical needs to be stepped up.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
See my latest post on how this money was laundered through UPENN...
myth… if there was $1 on the Biden’s , Obama, Pelosi, or Hillary it would be all over RWM… every night - like Hillary spying on the WH.. even when Obama was in it LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL that was just priceless…. Like the kraken and Hunter laptop. You just can’t break out of the bubble.

Disagree… I’d say 5 years. .. both Intel and Samsung are completing gigafactories that can equal or surpass Taiwan within 2-3 years. There are 3-4 others that we are designing huge Ultrafiltration plants for process water. Apple needs to step up too.
US needs to start building factories today. It’s cheaper and more practical than losing ships, planes and lives.

As advanced as our military is, the strealth subs hypersonic weapons from Russia and China would still take a huge toll on Carriers , destroyers ,and bombers.

Same thing goes for rubber. Metals, durable goods, pharma, Petrochemical needs to be stepped up.
You sound just like Trump......LMAO!

myth… if there was $1 on the Biden’s , Obama, Pelosi, or Hillary it would be all over RWM… every night - like Hillary spying on the WH.. even when Obama was in it LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL that was just priceless…. Like the kraken and Hunter laptop. You just can’t break out of the bubble.
Check the $900K that came from UPENN to Biden through his S Corporations. UPENN laundered the $$.

Disagree… I’d say 5 years. ..

That would require Taiwanese cooperation. And that cooperation would guarantee Taiwanese obsolescence and annihilation. That isn't realistic and it isn't going to occur.

Also, the US has spent the last 60 years purposely destroying and dismantling our petrochemical industries on American soil. Ditto for other heavy manufacturing. The libs are suddenly going to have a change of heart? C'mon man...no.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT