ADVERTISEMENT

So, what now?

Putin unfortunately has the upper hand here due to their oil and gas exports. You hit them too hard, they'll just spike oil to $200 a barrel, greatly increase the price of natural gas, and cripple western economies. Sure it'll hurt their economy too, but their economy is garbage already and Putin doesn't have to answer to anybody.

Starting an operation to do anything and everything we can to increase natural gas and oil supplies is the obvious choice, but we all know that's not going to happen. Biden's agenda is to do just the opposite.

Good start here, reversing approvals of existing nuclear plant's licenses.

Good start here, reversing approvals of existing nuclear plant's licenses.

Holy phuck these retards don’t know WTF they are doing. Nuclear power plants are the only large scale power generating plants that aren’t inherently discharging CO2 from combustion

Holy phuck these retards don’t know WTF they are doing. Nuclear power plants are the only large scale power generating plants that aren’t inherently discharging CO2 from combustion
See my post above. There is also a fear of serious hacks to certain nuke plants.

That would require Taiwanese cooperation. And that cooperation would guarantee Taiwanese obsolescence and annihilation. That isn't realistic and it isn't going to occur.

Also, the US has spent the last 60 years purposely destroying and dismantling our petrochemical industries on American soil. Ditto for other heavy manufacturing. The libs are suddenly going to have a change of heart? C'mon man...no.
Negative ghost rider…
I’m guessing that you weren’t aware of the $12B TSMC gigafactory already going up now near Phoenix? They are doing another one like it in Singapore…. All for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Negative ghost rider…
I’m guessing that you weren’t aware of the $12B TSMC gigafactory already going up now near Phoenix? They are doing another one like it in Singapore…. All for obvious reasons.

Did you read your own links?

That's a great start. And even then, the semiconductor plant in AZ won't be at full capacity until 2029...maybe.

But...what happens if Taiwan is invaded prior to its completion? Will China, which would then fully control that Taiwanese Cooperation, collaborate with the US and share trade secrets with US companies and DOD projects? And they'll do so while NOT stealing intelligence and IP from us?

That's a great start. And even then, the semiconductor plant in AZ won't be at full capacity until 2029...maybe.

But...what happens if Taiwan is invaded prior to its completion? Will China, which would then fully control that Taiwanese Cooperation, collaborate with the US and share trade secrets with US companies and DOD projects? And they'll do so while NOT stealing intelligence and IP from us?
Start building the old 55- 57 chevrolets all over again. Hell, they ran fine without any technology .

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Start building the old 55- 57 chevrolets all over again. Hell, they ran fine without any technology .

Agree. US car manufacturers began to lose their freaking minds in the 1970's. They built some cool looking cars...but with designed obsolescence.

Of course but I don’t have to really since my company is supplying ultrafiltration equipment. Did you read the part about expansions in Singapore? Full buildout plans for future years are expected with any large factory … fact is the first two modules will be operating in 2024… as will Samsungs and Intels and other thanks to the expected legislation. ( which we should all applaud)

Of course but I don’t have to really since my company is supplying ultrafiltration equipment. Did you read the part about expansions in Singapore? Full buildout plans for future years are expected with any large factory … fact is the first two modules will be operating in 2024… as will Samsungs and Intels and other thanks to the expected legislation. ( which we should all applaud)

I did applaud it. I said great start.

Shockingly you are purposely ignoring the other salient points. Whodathunkit???

Get it right. It’s not your company, it’s the company you work for.

Reactions: mobala_tiger62
Get it right. It’s not your company, it’s the company you work for.
Actually it is mine . I have a private environmental consulting company that is 100% mine. I own stock in the Danish company and the German subsidiary which are manufacturers .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT