ADVERTISEMENT

So, the committee put together in

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
San Francisco to look into reparations for blacks has come up with a figure that SF should pay qualifying residents. No math was used, but instead, they used "a journey" to develop this number. So, they say that $5 million per person, plus forgiveness of all debt will set them on the right path. 5 fvcking million dollars per person.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
San Francisco to look into reparations for blacks has come up with a figure that SF should pay qualifying residents. No math was used, but instead, they used "a journey" to develop this number. So, they say that $5 million per person, plus forgiveness of all debt will set them on the right path. 5 fvcking million dollars per person.
They won’t get it but those people will run for higher office by saying they fought for it. And the rubes will fall for the lie.

Reactions: dhetiger
They won’t get it but those people will run for higher office by saying they fought for it. And the rubes will fall for the lie.

Why won't they get it? It's just a number and the city has checks...surely they'll just write them.

Hey man give me five mil and I’d be “on the right path” too!

Most people I deal with daily wouldn’t hear from my ass again! Lol

I’m a numbers guy, so let’s look at numbers!!!!

San Fran has a population at 815,000 @ 5.1% AA, to whom this windfall would go. That’s about 47,565 people JUST in San Fran alone.

At $5 million a (corn) pop, that’s paying out $207.83 TRILLION or 6.523 times the US debt. That’s 34.6 TIMES the federal budget…… for reparations to people who never suffered slavery….. for just ONE city

That’s 8 times our National gross domestic product.

I say phuck that…. Give the blacks the entire phucking country, and tell them to just pay all the other folks welfare to set on their asses, and see how they phucking think that deal works out

I’m a numbers guy, so let’s look at numbers!!!!

San Fran has a population at 815,000 @ 5.1% AA, to whom this windfall would go. That’s about 47,565 people JUST in San Fran alone.

At $5 million a (corn) pop, that’s paying out $207.83 TRILLION or 6.523 times the US debt. That’s 34.6 TIMES the federal budget…… for reparations to people who never suffered slavery….. for just ONE city

That’s 8 times our National gross domestic product.

I say phuck that…. Give the blacks the entire phucking country, and tell them to just pay all the other folks welfare to set on their asses, and see how they phucking think that deal works out

Dude...it's just a number. And again, they have checks.

6745-AB5-A-3704-4-CB1-B3-B6-68-BC1943221-D.jpg

I’m moving to San Fran and identifying as black. That’s how it works, right?

If this happens, I’m buying stock in malt liquor and Kool menthols

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT