ADVERTISEMENT

So during this transportation crisis, the WH hides

Why the hell does he need paternity leave? Did he push the kids out through his ass or peepee hole? He's a man (it appears) so why in hell does he need 2 + months. I went back to work a week after both of mine were mine.

Why the hell does he need paternity leave? Did he push the kids out through his ass or peepee hole? He's a man (it appears) so why in hell does he need 2 + months. I went back to work a week after both of mine were mine.
Funny that you mention going back so quickly. Coworker of mine was going to be our for the birth of his daughter. He said he would be out for a week or so. Four days later he was back. “Dude, my mother in law is with us. I had enough and said she could handle that shit, I’m getting the hell out of there and coming to work.”

What made it funnier is that it’s an Indian guy - so imagine that with an Indian accent. I laughed my ass off and can’t say I blame him one bit.

That will be the first statistic that stupid bitch Psaki points to, “well shoplifting numbers are the lowest they’ve been since Eisenhower.”

No shit, you unfortunate looking bitch, there’s nothing to steal.
And it’s not being reported since liberal utopias essentially legalized shoplifting .

Reactions: Pops Masterson
That will be the first statistic that stupid bitch Psaki points to, “well shoplifting numbers are the lowest they’ve been since Eisenhower.”

No shit, you unfortunate looking bitch, there’s nothing to steal.
I don't know who is uglier, her, Marie Harf or Samantha Power. They were all in Obama's State Dept. at the same time. Ugliest lineup I have ever seen. Psaki reminds me of Raggedy Ann...

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
I don't know who is uglier, her, Marie Harf or Samantha Power. They were all in Obama's State Dept. at the same time. Ugliest lineup I have ever seen. Psaki reminds me of Raggedy Ann...
Excuse my drunkenness, but I would say WDE in Lourde Sabes’ office and on the bahr’s grave before I ever committed to these loser libs and their policies.

Sucks to say, but that’s where we are as a country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT