ADVERTISEMENT

Saban was privately telling people before the season that this was his “best team at alabama”

aw4au14

Freshman
Feb 29, 2008
And he had five games come down to essentially the last play. Not one of those 5 teams were in the playoff conversation.

Thoughts, bama fans?

Looked accurate on paper. I had no idea we were going to shit up the season with poor coaching.
Bingo. And that leads me to the next question. Does he need to win a title next year or the rumbling starts that he needs to retire? Things aren’t going to get any easier with Texas and Oklahoma joining the conference.

Bingo. And that leads me to the next question. Does he need to win a title next year or the rumbling starts that he needs to retire? Things aren’t going to get any easier with Texas and Oklahoma joining the conference.
I don’t think so. People have been saying for a few years that he’s washed up and it’s time to hang em up. Hopefully he’ll adjust and we won’t make losing 2 games/season a habit.

Reading the Bama hater’s comments online has been enlightening. Had they been moved up and grabbed the 4th playoff spot….

head-explodes5.png

Couple that with listening to the sports analysts and you end up with…..

998731d06b4df22e2ea9c260f2c29082520e29eb247410d1904aa900d597be4e_1.jpg

Reading the Bama hater’s comments online has been enlightening. Had they been moved up and grabbed the 4th playoff spot….

head-explodes5.png

Couple that with listening to the sports analysts and you end up with…..

998731d06b4df22e2ea9c260f2c29082520e29eb247410d1904aa900d597be4e_1.jpg

The entertainment value of us getting in would have been off the charts. If we had won a game, God forbid two, holy crap. 😂

Reactions: Reasoned
We didn’t deserve to be in the playoffs this year. Saban knows it too but he will always campaign for his team.

That said I enjoy the anger and envy.
I’m feeding off their anguish about The Dynasty… it has truly been the most oppressive in CFB history. I can’t blame them.

IIRC I heard the Dynasty was over in 2013 after a 3 loss season with what was one of his 2-3 most talented teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT