ADVERTISEMENT

Ryder Cup is always fun to watch...

I'm a big golfer and absolutely love the game, but don't particularly watch that much golf. Saturday/Sunday mostly of majors, some of the other big tournaments on Sunday if I'm watching TV those days, but the Ryder Cup is something I don't want to miss a single shot of. It is probably my #1 bucket list sporting event that I want to go to.

Absolutely loved kicking the European's asses this weekend. There's so many good young American players these days it is ridiculous. Next thing for them to do is win a Ryder Cup in Europe, which we haven't done since 1993.

With that said, I really like a lot of the European players, and there's not many of them I really take joy in beating individually (outside of Sergio, which doesn't happen often).

Reactions: dhetiger
Nope. I hate the SEC, too. Really? D-bag?
Yeah, I’ve found most rah rah SEC cheerleaders to be bonafide D-bags….even as a long time Tide fan myself. If I miss labeled you, my bad (still a little sore about that trip to Happy Valley?)….but golf is still boring as hell, IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah, I’ve found most rah rah SEC cheerleaders to be bonafide D-bags….even as a long time Tide fan myself. If I miss labeled you, my bad….but golf is still boring as hell, IMO.
He’s a disgusting auburn fan. I don’t hold it against him, but I would absolutely pay for him and his family’s meal at a restaurant out of pity and if his kids built a sandcastle at the beach I would trounce it while wearing a mask and yelling.

@dhetiger i love you. No homo.

He’s a disgusting auburn fan. I don’t hold it against him, but I would absolutely pay for him and his family’s meal at a restaurant out of pity and if his kids built a sandcastle at the beach I would trounce it while wearing a mask and yelling.

@dhetiger i love you. No homo.
I don’t know why at first I thought he was an LSU fan like Bill (tiger in the name,) but then I remembered AU was tigers also (you guys need to work on original mascot names down there) 😉
AU, LSU, Clemson = Tigers

Reactions: dustinator
I don’t know why at first I thought he was an LSU fan like Bill (tiger in the name,) but then I remembered AU was tigers also (you guys need to work on original mascot names down there) 😉
You'll find Auburn steals everything. They stole a lot of traditions from Georgia. @GwinnettDawg and @ZosoDawg can tell you more about that.

You'll find Auburn steals everything. They stole a lot of traditions from Georgia. @GwinnettDawg and @ZosoDawg can tell you more about that.
It’s kinda like when you play monopoly with your brother but you still kick his ass… but every now and then you let him get Baltic Ave and make him feel good but then you crush him when you own Park Place and Boardwalk.

Speaking of theft, I see Dell’s younger brother plays for Auburn now. Has the school warned everyone to watch their laptops? “Hey cuz there was a computer and I took it”

WC4AT4GK7Q3KXKVNU6A3YZYPWI.png

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
Speaking of theft, I see Dell’s younger brother plays for Auburn now. Has the school warned everyone to watch their laptops? “Hey cuz there was a computer and I took it”

WC4AT4GK7Q3KXKVNU6A3YZYPWI.png

Does either Ruben "the retard" Foster or Courtney Upshaw have younger brothers? If so, did they take the "Shutup Bitch" class their older siblings aced?

Does either Ruben "the retard" Foster or Courtney Upshaw have younger brothers? If so, did they take the "Shutup Bitch" class their older siblings aced?
Unlike Ed Orgeron who uses women’s faces as a punching bag, neither of those fine young men had to go to anger management or publicly admit they pummeled girls because they were exonerated.

Unlike Ed Orgeron who uses women’s faces as a punching bag, neither of those fine young men had to go to anger management or publicly admit they pummeled girls because they were exonerated.
Ahh…I feel the intra-conference love😊

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Pretty sad when Pedo State U is the bellwether of your conference..... :cool:
Another depressed “tiger” fan, post Happy Valley visit? Yeah, Sandusky is possibly a real dirt bag, just can’t believe JoePa had any knowledge….at least I don’t want to believe.
Just cheer on my Hawks in two weeks when the Nittany Lions visit Kinick…..we’d better get an offense with a pass game or it could go south quickly.

Another depressed “tiger” fan, post Happy Valley visit? Yeah, Sandusky is possibly a real dirt bag, just can’t believe JoePa had any knowledge….at least I don’t want to believe.
Just cheer on my Hawks in two weeks when the Nittany Lions visit Kinick…..we’d better get an offense with a pass game or it could go south quickly.
Maybe JoePa needed thicker lenses (if that was possible), or he was dumb as a sack of hammers... Your choice..

Man, I hope so.

Only Upshaw aced that class. Foster aced, "frat boys should never drop the N word 101."
Actually, Ruben learned the hard way from a bigger, badder guy why not to fvck with the "frat guy". Reese beat his ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT