ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Burgandy Strikes Again

BKHusky

Varsity
Jun 30, 2005

tumblr_pc8a5hqylm1u5i578o3_r1_540.gifv

You do see the difference between pointing out an obvious Biden gaffe and your muh Trump posts in reply to a thread that had nothing to do with Trump, right?

The guy you voted for can't speak unless he is told EXACTLY what to say...and even then he fvcks it up. He's a broken marionette.
It’s just projecting. Gator has run out of troll juice and it’s all he’s got left.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You do see the difference between pointing out an obvious Biden gaffe and your muh Trump posts in reply to a thread that had nothing to do with Trump, right?

The guy you voted for can't speak unless he is told EXACTLY what to say...and even then he fvcks it up. He's a broken marionette.
Myth - Once again- the integral tenet of the QCult Mantra.

Video doesn’t lie. Face to face - without teleprompters- Trumpsky lost three (3) straight debates and a landslide election to Sleepy Joe.

I remember his purported dementia being the main cult talking point in the lead up - the Result turned out quite the opposite . Biden stuck to the content. Trumpsky rambled incoherently with fantasies and looked like the petulant teenager that he is. moaning from the cult was priceless as ridiculous excuses rolled in that Biden was wearing hearing aids that transmitted the answers.

So in 18 months you think Sleepy lost the ability to do the same thing? He would beat Trumpsky even worse this time. He has totally lost grip on reality.

No doubt that Sleepy fumbles a sentence on occasion. I can assemble comparable Trumpsky gaffes easily- I just got tired of it. They are both late 70s and have both lost a few marbles .

I hope that the next POTUS race will offer better choices. Biden was the least worst compared with an authoritarian who absolutely wants to destroy our constitutional and electoral integrity ( according to his own DOJ and lawyers in sworn testimony.)

BTW it’s going to get a LOT worse this week. Stand back and Stand by for the connection between the Proud boys, Oath keepers and the Trumpsky inner circle. Liz will proudly call names and show broken encrypted texts while smiling at Kevin McCarthy and the Freedom Caucus ( co conspirators).

wait for it…

Myth - Once again- the integral tenet of the QCult Mantra.

Video doesn’t lie. Face to face - without teleprompters- Trumpsky lost three (3) straight debates and a landslide election to Sleepy Joe.

I remember his purported dementia being the main cult talking point in the lead up - the Result turned out quite the opposite . Biden stuck to the content. Trumpsky rambled incoherently with fantasies and looked like the petulant teenager that he is. moaning from the cult was priceless as ridiculous excuses rolled in that Biden was wearing hearing aids that transmitted the answers.

So in 18 months you think Sleepy lost the ability to do the same thing? He would beat Trumpsky even worse this time. He has totally lost grip on reality.

No doubt that Sleepy fumbles a sentence on occasion. I can assemble comparable Trumpsky gaffes easily- I just got tired of it. They are both late 70s and have both lost a few marbles .

I hope that the next POTUS race will offer better choices. Biden was the least worst compared with an authoritarian who absolutely wants to destroy our constitutional and electoral integrity ( according to his own DOJ and lawyers in sworn testimony.)

BTW it’s going to get a LOT worse this week. Stand back and Stand by for the connection between the Proud boys, Oath keepers and the Trumpsky inner circle. Liz will proudly call names and show broken encrypted texts while smiling at Kevin McCarthy and the Freedom Caucus ( co conspirators).

wait for it…

Reactions: David_Dennison
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT