ADVERTISEMENT

Richard Donoghue - remember the name

I can’t speak for everyone here, but I know I sure love to get my breaking news from talkingpointsmemo.com.
I really do blame Cam Newton. Every bama fan in this fvcked up group (and y'all are some fvcked up motherfvckers), got over Cam Newton because of the NCs that followed. Cam fist fvcked and mind fvcked Gator into a level of waterhead that science should study.

I really do blame Cam Newton. Every bama fan in this fvcked up group (and y'all are some fvcked up motherfvckers), got over Cam Newton because of the NCs that followed. Cam fist fvcked and mind fvcked Gator into a level of waterhead that science should study.
Except he doesn't troll about Dell ($1 to ubertroll Bobbi) anymore. Even Auburn football threads with a nice, easy layup for a goober troll? Orangeman bad.

It's both sad and concerning.

I can’t speak for everyone here, but I know I sure love to get my breaking news from talkingpointsmemo.com.
“You can Google it -Barr -Rosen -Donaghue… pick a source. Cult media will ignore it for a while”
News is the same anywhere you look…. Here did it again for you … it’s easy - pick one that you like

NPR

2016-11-01_2059.png

I liked the first season… then it into some freaky timeline shit like Star Trek. Ruined it. That and the gay dudes… I quit watching.
I was almost out after second season, but then the fishermen finding the plane at end of season 2 pulled me back in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT