ADVERTISEMENT

Reparations

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
When talk of State compelled “reparations” for ancestors (however that’s defined) of slavery started, many shrugged it off as a passing dream. Leave it to CA to take it to a whole new level.
“You know that the numbers should be equivocal to what an acre was back then. We were given 40, OK? We were given 40 acres. You know what that number is. You keep trying to talk about now, yet you research back to slavery and you say nothing about slavery, nothing,” said Pierce. “So, the equivocal number from the 1860s for 40 acres to today is $200 million for each and every African-American.”

0e3815b0-feaf-43a0-906d-de237d67d75d_text.gif

When talk of State compelled “reparations” for ancestors (however that’s defined) of slavery started, many shrugged it off as a passing dream. Leave it to CA to take it to a whole new level.
“You know that the numbers should be equivocal to what an acre was back then. We were given 40, OK? We were given 40 acres. You know what that number is. You keep trying to talk about now, yet you research back to slavery and you say nothing about slavery, nothing,” said Pierce. “So, the equivocal number from the 1860s for 40 acres to today is $200 million for each and every African-American.”

I identify as an African American slave. Where do I sign up for my check?

California proposal of $1 million per person is $3 trillion. It would turn California into Mississippi overnight. Bankrupt the state.

It’s just for show to get votes
Haven’t you seen the latest? Some think it needs to be $200 million per black person…. Equal to 40 acres and a mule in today $$…… in frigging Malibu beach is the base line for 40 acres

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Haven’t you seen the latest? Some think it needs to be $200 million per black person…. Equal to 40 acres and a mule in today $$…… in frigging Malibu beach is the base line for 40 acres

It’s just talk to get votes…$200 million per person is 600 trillion

Yeah, 40 acres of productive farm ground here in God’s country is about $15k/acre = $600k, which means that is one fvcking expensive mule!

Wasn’t that what Lyndon Johnson’s “Great Society” or whatever they called it supposed to do? They have spent trillions on Medicaid and child support for them. I know of one case where a Mother told her daughter to have a child out of wedlock to “Start earning money for the family.”

None of that helped.

If California passes this crap- I'm moving out there to open a Cadillac and weed dispensary. That way I can most of that money.

Chrysler and Dodge would be like printing your own money...minus the extra tax you'd have to pay for being Caucasian.

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT