ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the dawgs on the board

Konigstiger

Freshman
Oct 13, 2001
I know UGA is catching some grief for their out of conference schedule. I also know that a game that was scheduled with Oklahoma was canceled because of the Sooner's upcoming joining of the SEC.

bammer is playing Texas this year and the Longhorns are joining the SEC. What gives? Is it because bammer/UT this year wraps up a home and away and the UGA/Oklahoma game would be in the first year this season?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I know UGA is catching some grief for their out of conference schedule. I also know that a game that was scheduled with Oklahoma was canceled because of the Sooner's upcoming joining of the SEC.

bammer is playing Texas this year and the Longhorns are joining the SEC. What gives? Is it because bammer/UT this year wraps up a home and away and the UGA/Oklahoma game would be in the first year this season?

I think that was it. And the follow-up game would have been after they're in.

Pretty much. But it could have still been played. I think they tried to find a neutral site but were unable to.

Yes. And despite the fact I have season tickets, I’ll probably just give the tickets to my kids. I’m not sitting out in that heat sweating my sack off to see us beat trash teams by 40

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT