ADVERTISEMENT

*****QUARTERFINAL ROUND PLAYOFF SCOREBOARD*****

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
Add updates, final score, and game talk here now! This thread will be linked on the front page.

Congratulations to the Bombers on their return trip to the dome. There hasn't been a better 8 man football program in the state than Adair Casey.

Originally posted by Drake_Mallard:
Congratulations to the Bombers on their return trip to the dome. There hasn't been a better 8 man football program in the state than Adair Casey.
AC is certainly one of the top 3 if not #1. I'd throw Lenox and Armstrong-Ringsted into the mix as well. There was a 4-5 year span where it was only those two teams in the championship.

What an amazing football game last night between Don Bosco and Springville. Bosco's defense made a huge statement holding the the Nissen kid(sorry if I butchered the name) to no touchdowns and under 100 yards rushing. Pretty strong considering he rushed for 440 and 7 tds in their last weeks playoff game. Bosco will be really hard to beat if their defense can keep playing the way the have the last 2 playoff games.

WOW..what a game. Congratulations to an outstanding Springville team on a great season. That was an old school chess match type game with both coaching staffs getting the most out of their kids. Bosco's defense stepped up big to shut down an excellent Nissen and the rest of the offense. I never would have guessed that Bosco would shut down Nissen for less than 100yds rushing and zero TD's, let alone hold a team that was averaging over 65 ppg to 2 offensive touchdowns and one kickoff return. Best of luck next season to the Orioles.

Go Bosco!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT