ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Fort Dodge quarterback Drake Miller (On Workouts, Baseball, Recruiting Visits, MORE)

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How did the football season go for your team?
“It wasn’t quite what we expected but we still have a goal for next year to go for more wins.”

What are your workout plans now going forward?
“I’ll be playing baseball this summer so I’ll be getting ready for that to start soon. I’ve been in the weight room getting bigger and I’ll also be doing some camps too.”

What are you trying to improve on the most this off-season?
“I obviously want to get bigger so I am more ready for next year. I want to be more competent as a quarterback so I can make better reads and stuff.”

How do you believe your team will be next season?
“We got a lot of guys coming back and that is a big positive as long as everyone does what they are supposed to do.”

What is the toughest game on your schedule for 2017?
“Valley will still probably be just as good as they have been. Cedar Falls was our opening matchup and that is a tough game.”

Have you had any attention from colleges?
“So far, not much. I have gone to visits at Minnesota State and Iowa State. I also went to one at Iowa but other than that, not much.”

How was the trip to Iowa?
“It was me and Trey Mosley. We went on an unofficial visit for the Nebraska game.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I’d probably say Iowa State because I’ve been there for more visits. I really haven't had any teams look at me more or contact me more.”

Do you have any upcoming trips?
“No, not right now.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News