ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Tip on Covid vaccine....

You may be under the impression that the nurse thing gets under my skin. It doesn’t . You are as informed about history as politics and football. So I’ll throw you a bone to raise your IQ a bit.
hint... just because there is a peace treaty doesn’t mean the bad guys complied with it. There were plenty of US troops left behind to deal with US citizens, MIAs and POWs. BTW Sure looked like a lot of troops and tanks to Gerald Ford and me.

Not gonna give you any shit about your time there. My dad did a tour and was based in Bien Hoa. Even as an AF guy he saw some fukked up stuff.

That said the dick doc title is funny, you should embrace that.

Maybe because the disease exists in a population that doesn’t GAF about US politics?? Think about the concept.

Only one leader on the planet tried to cover up and deny its existence... fire the scientists and even stop testing until the election was over. 3% of the population... 25% of cases and deaths. Shameful.
Only one leader did that? Jesus fvcking Christ. China didn't try to cover it up? You are the epitome of a dumbass.

What’s an MSDNC?

DNC = dilation and curettage procedure, also called a D&C, is a surgical procedure in which the cervix (lower, narrow part of the uterus) is dilated (expanded) so that the uterine lining (endometrium) can be scraped with a curette (spoon-shaped instrument) to remove abnormal tissues.

MS added because clearly it's the Microsoft version of this procedure.

DNC = dilation and curettage procedure, also called a D&C, is a surgical procedure in which the cervix (lower, narrow part of the uterus) is dilated (expanded) so that the uterine lining (endometrium) can be scraped with a curette (spoon-shaped instrument) to remove abnormal tissues.

MS added because clearly it's the Microsoft version of this procedure.
And here I thought he was just saying MSNBC was a shill for the Democratic National Committee.

You learn something every day.

Not at all surprised today’s Democrat would support such an intrusion...I mean let’s be honest, most don’t like working anyway. But what’s truly frightening (yet not terribly surprising) is a majority of Americans are in favor of mandatory vaccination.

• Angry
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Not at all surprised today’s Democrat would support such an intrusion...I mean let’s be honest, most don’t like working anyway. But what’s truly frightening (yet not terribly surprising) is a majority of Americans are in favor of mandatory vaccination.

I have no issue with people taking the vaccine and I will never ridicule anyone for deciding to take it. It's a personal choice.

When people are no longer allowed to make such choices, especially on a BRAND NEW vaccine, this cannot be referred to as the most free nation on earth.

I have no issue with people taking the vaccine and I will never ridicule anyone for deciding to take it. It's a personal choice.

When people are no longer allowed to make such choices, especially on a BRAND NEW vaccine, this cannot be referred to as the most free nation on earth.
Yep. I ended up doing jt because my FIL is battling cancer and my wife has been all over me to get it done. Otherwise I’d have zero interest but fully expect it to be required to travel or work at some companies. Free will no longer exists, unless it’s a leftist cause such as murdering unborn babies.

I too have no problem with people who choose to inject something into themselves that may manifest ugly results a few years down the road. What I do have a problem with is government telling me what I can or can’t do to my body. My body, my choice, right ladies? And as Hipaa laws are currently written, how can one be forced to disclose their medical condition to a flight attendant or greeter at Walmart by displaying a Covid vaccination card?

Yep. I ended up doing jt because my FIL is battling cancer and my wife has been all over me to get it done. Otherwise I’d have zero interest but fully expect it to be required to travel or work at some companies. Free will no longer exists, unless it’s a leftist cause such as murdering unborn babies.
Concerned about this too. I work in most hospital systems in this state, I’ve got a feeling our credentialing system is going to add this to it.

I’m assuming that you and your children attended a public school... all 50 states and D.C. require the following vaccinations... did you object?

• diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (DTaP)
  • polio
  • measles and rubella
  • varicella (chickenpox)
In addition, 49 states require the mumps vaccination, and 43 states and D.C. require the hepatitis B vaccination.

Some states also require hepatitis A, flu, Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib), meningitis, or pneumococcal vaccinations.

Reactions: Konigstiger

I think I should be allowed to drive without a seatbelt. It’s my body. The State Trooper disagreed and booked me. What should I tell the judge??

have you issued a citation for no seatbelt or motorcycle helmet?

Another question.. why are all State Troopers pricks? ... is it a requirement?

MY company said you had don't have to be vaccinated but if you don't take it you can (1) no longer enter the home office and (2) no longer see customers in person. So a salesperson - I find that would be difficult to do my job.

And with a 5'1 blonde woman on my back to get it due to my medical conditions - I sucked it up and got the first dose. The nurse giving me the shot was like "I bet you are glad to get this" - told her I'm only getting the damn shot to get my wife off my ass.

I’m assuming that you and your children attended a public school... all 50 states and D.C. require the following vaccinations... did you object?
Well, we homeschool but not because of mandatory vaccination requirements (which we have no issues with in our state).

• polio
  • measles and rubella
  • varicella (chickenpox)
In addition, 49 states require the mumps vaccination, and 43 states and D.C. require the hepatitis B vaccination.

Some states also require hepatitis A, flu, Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib), meningitis, or pneumococcal vaccinations.

I think I should be allowed to drive without a seatbelt. It’s my body. The State Trooper disagreed and booked me. What should I tell the judge??

have you issued a citation for no seatbelt or motorcycle helmet?

Another question.. why are all State Troopers pricks? ... is it a requirement?

So, since seatbelts are the law, vaccination should be the law as well?

Agree to disagree...as usual.

PS...agree there shouldn't be a law requiring you to wear your seat belt. I think you should wear one but the law is ridiculous imo.

Comply - don't act or do stupid - that gets you taken to the ground. Comply, handcuffs or a ticket is a whole easier then getting taken to the ground. Don't aim a gun or shoot at a LEO - unless you want to get killed.

I remember seeing a sign many years ago, where a mother had made for a protest march, the sign read = No mother should have to worry about her son getting shot by a Police Officer when he's out robbing a store or looting a store.

Some people are more stupid then a corn cob.

Comply - don't act or do stupid - that gets you taken to the ground. Comply, handcuffs or a ticket is a whole easier then getting taken to the ground. Don't aim a gun or shoot at a LEO - unless you want to get killed.

I remember seeing a sign many years ago, where a mother had made for a protest march, the sign read = No mother should have to worry about her son getting shot by a Police Officer when he's out robbing a store or looting a store.

Some people are more stupid then a corn cob.
That sign wasn’t real, but the belief is

I know you’re suffering from the Cult programming frenzy now... so I’ll consider this link as a typical MAGA response.

I’m betting that all of your family have all been vaccinated for all the above and you never considered otherwise until you were programmed by the anti science denial wave. Which later had an epiphany and wanted to credit the lying mf who denied and covered up the problem for devising the cure...

...also your family likely never contracted any of those diseases they were vaccinated fir... and had no side effects... amirite??

MAGA by gawd

So you actually believe this feeble, incompetent, mumbling Marxist could have been capable of putting together Operation Warp Speed?? If so, you’re beyond delusional.

I know you’re suffering from the Cult programming frenzy now... so I’ll consider this link as a typical MAGA response.

I’m betting that all of your family have all been vaccinated for all the above and you never considered otherwise until you were programmed by the anti science denial wave. Which later had an epiphany and wanted to credit the lying mf who denied and covered up the problem for devising the cure...

...also your family likely never contracted any of those diseases they were vaccinated fir... and had no side effects... amirite??

MAGA by gawd

I posted a link for you to examine. I didn't give an opinion. Don't get pissed that your assertion was wrong. Facts can be inconvenient, and my family having been vaccinated has nothing to do with the fvcking link I posted. VLM, amirite?

MAGA by gawd

You truly seem to HATE freedom of choice...unless it's a choice the left supports. Keep that in mind the next time you lecture someone on their cultish programming.

Taking a 70 or 80 year old vaccine is not the same as taking a 3 or 4 month old vaccine. That's especially true when the vaccine was made in record time....unbelievably record time in fact.

And no, I have never written a seatbelt or helmet ticket. I write damn few tickets. Traffic enforcement is not my focus...nor should it be for any Deputy Sheriff. Our focus is supposed to be on felonious law enforcement and prevention.
Got pulled over in high school with three buddies. Had beer and some small amount of weed in the car (not my thing but I was guilty for being in the car).

Officer that pulled us over knew my parents from church. I asked if he was going to arrest me, and he said “no I’ve already called your dad.” Fear then paralyzed me. I wished I had gone to jail and dad never knew hahaha.

• polio
  • measles and rubella
  • varicella (chickenpox)

I'm vaccinated for all of those, and I've vaccinated both of my children for all of those. How many of those aren't FDA approved? How many have no studies on even medium term side effects, much less long term?

Got pulled over in high school with three buddies. Had beer and some small amount of weed in the car (not my thing but I was guilty for being in the car).

Officer that pulled us over knew my parents from church. I asked if he was going to arrest me, and he said “no I’ve already called your dad.” Fear then paralyzed me. I wished I had gone to jail and dad never knew hahaha.

Still do this when possible. Sadly it doesn't work as well as it did on us. My dad never had an issue providing me with a 3rd show to wear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT