ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Tip on Covid vaccine....

You are welcome to have mine, I'm 32 with no major underlying conditions, so I see zero point in getting it, especially since I've already had it. Of course that also puts me at the end of the line to get it, so not sure that's much help, ha.

If after a couple years of data collection on these vaccines and they are still considered as safe as they are advertised now, I'd probably have no issue getting one. I just see zero upside in getting one at this time.

Side note, if we counted "COVID-vaccine deaths" the same way we counted "COVID-deaths", we've already had thousands of COVID-vaccine deaths in the US alone.

2nd side note, if I had one foot in the ground like half you fvckers do, I'd have already had the shot.
I get it. More than anything I want this bullshit behind us. Covid this mask that. Fvck it all. If a shot is my part of making this insanity go away, I’ll take the risk. Thus far as far as reactions go it’s comparable to the flu shot, maybe a little better.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Well, well, so it’s you Neanderthal Orangeman supporters not getting vaccinated who are to blame if we don’t get the Wuhan Virus under control....so says Dr Doom.

Last edited:
Well, well, so it’s you Neanderthal Orangeman supporters who are to blame if we don’t get the Wuhan Virus under control by not getting vaccinated....so says Dr Doom.
I saw him say that shit to Chris Matthews on Fox. He’s such a tugging doosher.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
And don’t be surprised if one of the reasons the muzzle militia gives for purposely slow walking the opening of “life”, is Orangeman supporters resistance to vaccinations. In other words, either get a shot or be prepared for a long government imposed Biden basement existence.

• Angry
Both my folks have had the second vaccine. First vaccine they were fine. Second vaccine, both ran high fevers and had fatigue that evening. My dad was fine by lunch next day, mom was fine by dinner next day. 61 and 66.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Has anyone called their life insurance company prior to getting the vaccine? I have a friend in Canada that was told by his insurance carrier that if he died from complications related to the vaccine, nothing would be paid out because the vaccine is experimental.

Both my folks have had the second vaccine. First vaccine they were fine. Second vaccine, both ran high fevers and had fatigue that evening. My dad was fine by lunch next day, mom was fine by dinner next day. 61 and 66.
I have shoes older than you.. damnnn.

The people trying to push a not-yet FDA approved vaccine as mandatory really get under my skin.

And now Fauci talks about vaccinating kids with it by the start of 2022. Kids that are at almost no risk from it no less.

Just wait, I can already see the momentum building for the vaccine virtue signalers, which will soon be replaced by the vax Nazis and your mobility will be contingent upon vaccination status.
Cdc is issuing a card when a vaccine is given.
Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-030-0780-28%2C_Krakau%2C_Razzia_von_deutscher_Ordnungspolizei.jpg

Did you have a flu ( or any) vaccine in the last 10 years. How do you know your out of the woods?
No need for flu vaccine anymore, it has been eradicated, not this first case of flu reported this year. Last time I had flu vaccine was 4 years ago and had a terrible case of flu that year sooo. I'm not taking a vaccine ever that is in experimental stage such as this one. Who knows what the long term effects of this will be, hell , it may turn you into a Tuberville, or it might make me a conservative like you !!

get online to get vaccine. There is an eligibility questionnaire that determines if you can schedule

if you check one such as cold, obesity, etc....it’ll tell you you’re eligible

they don’t check your medical history when you get there
That’s true. My daughter weighs about 120# and is 5’ 5” and wrote obesity on it and they scheduled her at the end of Dec. she went and got vaccinated . All they did was see if she was on the schedule.

Serious question on this for you. What percentage of the US has had covid already? I hear estimates that the real number is between 5-10 times higher than the official data. What are your thoughts?
CDC has the current “confirmed cases” at approximately 30M, so even if 5 times as many were positive without testing (which could be conservative by some accounts) that puts us close to 50% of our entire population.

CDC has the current “confirmed cases” at approximately 30M, so even if 5 times as many were positive without testing (which could be conservative by some accounts) that puts us close to 50% of our entire population.
Yep. And check this out. Look at the new case curve - here for example https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/

Fauchi is sounding the alarm because the reduction in cases is slowing. Anyone who recognizes the last surge as a normal distribution knows that’s what should happen. It’s simple math. I’m becoming wary that any of our “measures” are necessary at this point. Seems like a lot of theater to appease the politicians.

but we are listening to the “science”

Well, Dr Doom operated in relative obscurity for much of his career but thanks to Covid he’s been the center of attention for the last year. And if there’s anything we should have learned by now, human ego and pride loves to be fed, not to mention many of these politicians and bureaucrats have been drunk with power.

That’s true. My daughter weighs about 120# and is 5’ 5” and wrote obesity on it and they scheduled her at the end of Dec. she went and got vaccinated . All they did was see if she was on the schedule.
Hope she doesn’t get type II due to the obesity.

Well, Dr Doom operated in relative obscurity for much of his career but thanks to Covid he’s been the center of attention for the last year. And if there’s anything we should have learned by now, human ego and pride loves to be fed, not to mention many of these politicians and bureaucrats have been drunk with power.
There it is y’all. The real fight over masks and shutdowns isn’t about healthcare. It’s about politicians flexing and seeing what limits they can push with the populace.

Reactions: Reasoned
Also: Apparently there is a special episode of South Park on covid vaccinations. This could be must see tv. Will have to watch it when able.

I tested positive for Covid on February 9. Thankfully I had a mild case. I am scheduled to get my first vaccination on April 9. I am 61.

I've had several (non medical) folks tell me I won't be allowed to get it until 90 days post positive test.

When I signed up online there was no guidance regarding this. Have any of you run into this situation? Wondering if I should put it off.

I tested positive for Covid on February 9. Thankfully I had a mild case. I am scheduled to get my first vaccination on April 9. I am 61.

I've had several (non medical) folks tell me I won't be allowed to get it until 90 days post positive test.

When I signed up online there was no guidance regarding this. Have any of you run into this situation? Wondering if I should put it off.
I had it back in November. I’m gonna skip the vaccine for a while. Make sure no one’s dik falls off after a few months.

Serious question on this for you. What percentage of the US has had covid already? I hear estimates that the real number is between 5-10 times higher than the official data. What are your thoughts?
So hard to say brother. I don’t trust any of the statistics we see. I think I’ve shared here before, I tested positive twice on a Monday and Tuesday, and that‘s reported to the CDC as two new covid patients. That’s bullshit. How often does that happen? A fvcking lot.

Anyway, I do have access to a smallish set of data where I could draw my own conclusions, but it would still be somewhat inaccurate compared to national statistics just based on demographics.

If you’re scheduled, I’ll be shocked if any questions are asked when you arrive.

If you’re scheduled, I’ll be shocked if any questions are asked when you arrive.
Ideally they want to give it to as many as possible. Once youve made it past the qualification I’d say it doesn’t matter to them. The prioritized groups should have all had ample opportunity at this point. Whoever signs up should get it.

That said I’m still not sure why someone who has had it should get the vaccine. Maybe one of you can explain.

So hard to say brother. I don’t trust any of the statistics we see. I think I’ve shared here before, I tested positive twice on a Monday and Tuesday, and that‘s reported to the CDC as two new covid patients. That’s bullshit. How often does that happen? A fvcking lot.

Anyway, I do have access to a smallish set of data where I could draw my own conclusions, but it would still be somewhat inaccurate compared to national statistics just based on demographics.
Ive heard that about the multiple tests. Curious about how you know yours were reported. I’ve argued that with various Gators but I’m just a denier to them.

Last edited:
Ha. My seven year old won’t get it, nor will I.

Not giving to my kid for sure

I’ve been pretty lucky - I’ve traveled A LOT for work including some hot states by plane and car. Stayed in a bunch of hotels early and now

I felt like I was tempting fate as several colleagues got sick (none hospitalized). Biggest worry for me was and is bringing it home to my family and friends

Also - a guy my age I know got it after his wife had minor case. He went on vent, got better but developed pneumonia and died. He didn’t have any big risk factors- maybe 25 lbs heavy but not obese.

Sad deal there

Not giving to my kid for sure

I’ve been pretty lucky - I’ve traveled A LOT for work including some hot states by plane and car. Stayed in a bunch of hotels early and now

I felt like I was tempting fate as several colleagues got sick (none hospitalized). Biggest worry for me was and is bringing it home to my family and friends

Also - a guy my age I know got it after his wife had minor case. He went on vent, got better but developed pneumonia and died. He didn’t have any big risk factors- maybe 25 lbs heavy but not obese.

Sad deal there
Had a similar situation. A friend died recently, 38 years old. Overweight and diabetic.

I have no problem denying the virus. I have an issue denying people access to life.

Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT